Free Fire OB38 update has been released and Garena has proved that with each update, they outdo themselves and the community’s expectations. For the Free Fire OB38 update, Garena has published the official patch notes. It provides a list of all the new additions, such as gameplay modifications, the Santino character, the weapon leaderboard, and more. By downloading the most recent update of the game, users can also get free rewards in addition to the new enhancements.
Free Fire OB38 Update New Features
There are many exciting features that have been brought in via the OB38 update. The usual weapon balance adjustments and gameplay optimizations have been made, as with every update in Garena Free Fire. Apart from these, there are completely new features that will keep Free Fire players hooked. These features include:
- Weapon Leaderboard – this new feature ranks players based on weapon mastery in each region.
- Character reworks for Skyler and Kenta’s abilities
- All character skill slots have been made available by default
- Introduction of a new character named Santino – He possesses the Shape Shifter ability
- Introduction of a new pet called Kactus
Free Fire OB38 Update Rewards
players will also receive free rewards in addition to the planned improvements and adjustments in Free Fire.
- Login once – Skyler (seven-day trial card)
- Login once – Kenta (seven-day trial card)
- Eliminate two enemies with Trogon – Skull Hunter Weapon Loot Crate
- Eliminate two enemies with M60 – Santa’s Choice Weapon Loot Crate
- Eliminate two enemies with MAC10 – Cyan Fear (MAC10) Weapon Loot Crate
- Eliminate two enemies with Parafal – Cosmic Bounty Hunter (PARAFAL + Woodpecker) Weapon Loot crate
Free Fire players should update their game and claim the rewards as soon as possible.