Everyone loves gaming but not everyone has a high-end device to support gaming. The developers of PUBG Mobile have put an end to the woes of gamers with low-spec devices by introducing a Lite version of PUBG Mobile. Due to its focus on the market of entry-level smartphones that are incapable of operating its more advanced version, PUBG Mobile Lite is growing in popularity among mobile users. The installation pack for the game is just roughly 500 MB, and players may even enjoy it on mobile phones with low RAM.
The most recent 0.24.0 update, which was released a few days ago, added a number of intriguing new features to keep gamers more interested. For instance, users may now select their preferred gaming server from Europe, Asia, and North America.
Two new rifles, WIN94 and SLR have also been added. Upgradeable weapon skins have been made available for M416 and M762. A new Winter Festival has been introduced which brings in Snow Mod outfits and other skins. Apart from these new features, the existing bugs have been fixed.
Guide to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.24.0
PUBG Mobile fans can download this version of the game directly from the Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can also download the game from the official website via the APK file. Follow the steps given below to download the game directly from the website.
- Click on the link to open PUBG Mobile Lite’s official website. – https://www.pubgmlite.com/en-US/
- Here, you will find the APK download button. Click on it.
- The APK file will now begin downloading. The PUBG Mobile Lite 0.24.0 file size is 675 MB. You must also download additional files in the game.
- Find the file in your downloads and install the APK file.
- Allow your device to ‘Install from Unknown Source’.
- Launch the game and sign in to your PUBG Mobile account.
Also Read: Top 5 Indian BGMI Players Of 2023