PUBG Mobile is a battle-royale game that is loved by a wide spectrum of gamers. Being easy to play, yet difficult to master, this game tops the list of favorites for numerous gamers, regardless of their level of gaming ability. One issue that many people face is that the file size of PUBG Mobile is too large for their phones to accommodate. This may be due to RAM issues or storage space issues. Those with lower-end devices find it impossible to download the game. However, to cater to this section of the gaming community, PUBG Mobile Lite comes to the rescue.
Due to its focus on the market of entry-level smartphones that are unable to operate its more advanced version, PUBG Mobile Lite is surging in popularity among mobile users. The installation pack for the game is just roughly 500 MB, and players may even enjoy it on phones with 1 GB of RAM. If you want to download PUBG Mobile Lite APK on your device, read the instructions given below.
How to download PUBG Mobile Lite APK
PUBG Mobile fans can download PUBG Mobile Lite directly from the Google Play Store. However, since the game is currently banned in India, you have to download it via the APK file. Follow the steps given below to download the game.
- Click on the link to open the PUBG Mobile Lite APK download website.
- Here, you will find the APK download button. Click on it.
- The APK file will now begin downloading.
- You must also download additional files in the game.
- Find the file in your downloads and install the APK file.
- Allow your device to ‘Install from Unknown Source’.
- Launch the game and sign in to your PUBG Mobile account.
On doing so, you can enjoy PUBG Mobile even on your low-end devices.