The BGMI 2.7 update brings forth a slew of features that have been received well by the player base.
Ever since the PUBG Mobile 2.7 update was released and players got the opportunity to witness the features that the global users were enjoying, they waited for the features to be brought into BGMI.
After a long wait, the update has finally made its way to the game. It includes the highly-anticipated Dragon Ball Super Mode, the BGMI A1 RP, new skins, features, and more.
Keep reading to find out how to download the BGMI 2.7 APK file.
How to download BGMI 2.7 APK
- Visit any reliable APK file website of your choosing. APKPure is a good option.
- Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India, or BGMI.
- Click the ‘Download BGMI APK’ option.
- Now the download will start.
- Make sure that your device is set to “Allow downloads from unknown sources.”
- You may begin the installation procedure as soon as the download is finished.
- After installation, you will need to download some more resource files before you can open BGMI. Make sure you have enough space in your storage unit to fit these files.
- Now you may start playing BGMI!
Players of BGMI should be aware that the game’s APK files are not from the game’s official creators.
These files might potentially damage your device at any time. Download it at your own risk as a result.
Instead, players can download the BGMI 2.7 update from the App Store or the Google Play Store, depending on their device.
This is the official release from Krafton and thus, will not do any harm to your devices. You can simply go to your respective app store and search for BGMI.
If you have the game installed already, you can click on ‘Update’, else on ‘Install’ if you do not have it. On doing so, you will get the BGMI 2.7 update.