Riot Games will roll out adjustments for the League of Legends PBE patch 13.18 cycle so that players may test them out before the official version is released.
Changes coming to Briar and buffs to selections like Thresh, Senna, and Gwen are two of its most notable features. Along with changes to Statikk Shiv’s wave clear, nerfs will also be applied to Xayah, Rell, and Kayne.
It’s crucial to remember that the changes stated below are provisional and could not totally appear in the official patch that will be released the following week.
Before implementing the new modifications in patch 13.18, which is anticipated to be published on September 13, 2013, Riot Games will test them on the League of Legends PBE.
- E energy cost reduced from 100 – 80 to 80 flat
- R cooldown reduced from 120 seconds flat to 120 – 80
- Health growth increased from 109 to 115
- P monster damage cap increased from 6 + 10% AP to 15 + 20% AP
- R cooldown reduced from 140 – 100 seconds to 125 – 85
- W shield per soul increased from 1.5 to 2
- Crit damage increased from 160.125 to 175% (normal)
- Base health reduced from 660 to 630
- Health growth increased from 102 to 106
- E cooldown increased from 11 – 9 seconds to 13 – 9
- Health growth reduced from 115 to 108
- Base AD reduced from 68 to 66
- E MS reduced from 15% – 25% to 12% – 20%
- Rhaast P healing reduced from 20 – 30% to 25% flat
- Rhaast R AD ratio reduced from 13% per 100 bonus AD to 10%
- P damage reduced from 8% current HP to 6%
- Berserk now prioritizes epic and large monsters over other non-champions
- P Healing amp now properly works with regen (doran’s shield, potions, etc)
- W Now prioritizes large monsters over small ones
- R Now dispels CC’s on Briar when the missile hits. Does NOT dispel Morde R. +Various bugfixes
Spear of Shojin
- AD reduced from 60 to 55
- Crown of the Shattered Queen changes:
- Damage reduction reduced from 50% to 40%
- Minion damage reduced from 250 – 350 to 200 flat
- AD increased from 45 to 50
Also Read: Minecraft 1.20.2 Update: Check All Details