Quinton de Kock is a professional South African cricketer who plays for the Titans and Gauteng cricket teams. De Kock’s success in the One-Day and T-20 formats led to his selection for the South Africa team in 2012-2013. Since then, he has played regularly for the South African team at international levels, including One Day Internationals and Twenty-20 Internationals. Quinton de Kock was born on December 17, 1992, in Johannesburg, South Africa, and made his Test debut for South Africa in 2014.
Impressed cricket agents noticed him as a potential talent while attending the King Edward VII School in Johannesburg. A notable achievement is to have scored 95 off 131 balls during South Africa’s first match against Bangladesh. South Africa won the match by 133 runs. De Kock became the fourth player ever to score three consecutive one-day centuries before the age of 21. After being selected as a teenager, he is also the second player ever to become captain of the South African Under-19 squad.
He was rewarded for his outstanding performance in the 2012 World Cup, where he scored an impressive 284 runs, averaging 48.33 and scoring his highest score of 126 runs against the Mumbai Indians in the Champions League T20. The former South Africa cricketer debuted in ODIs in the 2012-13 season and was instantly hailed as a star even by rival team members against India.
During his first match for the South African Highveld Lions against the Mumbai Indians in the Champions League Twenty20 in 2012, De Kock scored 51 off 33 balls. The IPL team Sunrisers Hyderabad bought him for $20,000 on February 3, 2013, after winning the 2013 domestic twenty20 tournament in South Africa. De Kock and the Delhi Daredevils played in the 2014 IPL tournament.
Quinton De Kock Net worth
Quinton de Knock is estimated to have a net worth of approximately 11 million dollars. It is approximately equivalent to 82 Crores in Indian currency. Cricket is his principal source of income. De Knock also earns income from a variety of sources, including brand endorsements and many others.
Quinton de Knock plays for the Mumbai Indians of the Indian Premier League. His name is among the 15 cricketers that the Mumbai franchise has retained. The player is paid Rs.2.8 crores in the Indian Premier League. He is one of the players who has been sold to multiple IPL teams. He began his career with the Sunrisers Hyderabad before joining the Mumbai Indians.
|Quinton De Kock Net worth through the years(INR)|
Let’s now go into details of Quinton De Kock’s net worth
Quinton De Kock’s Source of Income
He has played in three franchises and has been in the IPL since 2013. In all, he has played 72 matches and scored 2114 runs. He has a century and 15 fifties to his credit. His strike rate is 132, and his average at 31.55.
Quinton De Kock’s Brand Endorsements
Sourav is a huge brand name that sells in India. Multiple Corporate have roped him in for their advertisements. He has been in this business for nearly 20 years now. Here are the products he endorses.
- Gunn and Moore (GM),
- Sareen Sports (SS)
- and Adidas
Quinton De Kock Social Media Appearance
The Proteas Captain Quinton De Kock is sought after by numerous followers on social media. His popularity rose after he was appointed skipper of the SA team.
|465k Followers||Click Here|
|1,370 Followers||Click Here|
|196.7K Followers||Click Here|
Quinton De Kock Cars
De Kock has some luxurious cars in his collection and is proud of many big brands like Aston Martin and Mercedes Benz. The value of the cars collectively is at 4 Cr. approximately.
|Hyundai||Sonata||INR 20.77 Lakhs|
|Mercedes-Benz||Mercedes A35 AMG||INR 57.60 lakhs|
|Jeep||Compass||INR 25.64 lakhs|
|Aston Martin||INR 3 Crores|
Quinton De Kock’s Property
He owns two properties in Durban, South Africa, but the details are not known.
Quinton De Kock’s Investment
Personal life and Family life of Quinton De Kock
|Full name||Quinton de Kock|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1992|
|Birth Place||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Father||Ernest de Kock-|
|Sister||Dalian de Kock|
|Domestic Cricket debut||Ranji season in 1990–91|
|IPL Debut||IPL 2008,|
|TEST Debut||February 20, 2014 v Australia|
|ODI Debut||January 19, 2013 v New Zealand|
|T20I Debut||December 21, 2012, v New Zealand|
|Favorite Actor||Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor|
|Favorite Social media platform||All Three platforms|
|Favorite food||Toast sandwich|
|Favorite Cricketer||Dale Steyn|
|Favorite Sportsperson||Ab De Villiers, Amla and Sangakara|
|Favorite Coach||Mark Boucher|
|Favorite Stadium||Supersport Park, Centurion, South Africa|
Affairs and Marriage
In addition to being a former cheerleader, Sasha Hurly is the wife of former South African cricket captain Quinton de Kock and an international cricketer. In addition to traveling, Sasha enjoys drinking, boating, and fishing. She also loves shooting, which is surprising. Most of all, she loves dogs.
Their romance began when Sasha congratulated Quinton after winning the match on Facebook. After getting to know each other, their relationship got stronger. In December 2015, Quinton gifted her a luxury car as a Christmas gift following the couple’s engagement. On September 19, 2016, the couple tied the knot and began a new chapter in their lives together.
Being married to one of the world’s best openers, Sasha has always shown a great interest in cricket. The South African wicketkeeper-batsman Quinton de Kock and his wife Sasha are expecting their first child in January 2022.
Controversies surrounding Quinton De Kock
- The controversy erupted following Fakhar Zaman’s run-out at 193 in the second One-Day International between South Africa and Pakistan on Sunday, but South African wicketkeeper Quinton de Kock has not been charged. Fakhar was surprised when his bold counter-attack was ended when the ball hit the stumps at the batsman’s end when he was a meter or more short, with wicketkeeper Quinton de Kock gesturing for Aiden Markram to throw. His dismissal was a surprise to Fakhar.
Stats of Quinton De Kock career
Quinton de Kock Career Stats
|1st class 2009||316||2||16|
|List A 2009||208||3||15|
Achievements of Quinton De Kock
- With 2,934 runs at 39.12 in 47 Tests. De Kock has racked up 2,934 runs.
- Thus far, he has compiled 521 fifties, with a top score of 129*.
- A 44.65 average has also been recorded by De Kock in 121 ODI appearances. He has scored 5,135 runs in these matches.
- His ODI century total is 15, and his fifty total is 25.
- His T20I run average is 31.02, and he has accumulated 1,303 runs.
- In Tests, Quinny ranks 18th for SA in run-scoring.
- South Africa’s southpaw could surpass the likes of Herbie Taylor (2,936), Dudley Nourse (2,960), and Neil McKenzie (3253) in the upcoming Test series.
- He is only 66 runs shy of hero status after running 3,001 Tests.
- Quinny would be just the 16th South African to reach this milestone.
- The South African has hit 590 fours in ODIs and is ten away from 600.As he nears 600 fours, he will become just the seventh Proteas player to make 600 or more.
- Among ODI sixes he has taken in his career, Atkinson (74) will pass Boucher (81) and Duminy (75).
- It will take him 197 T20I runs to achieve the mark of 1,500.
- He scored 529 runs at 35.26 in his IPL debut for the Mumbai Indians.
- IPL 2020 saw him record 503 runs for 35.92, again superb.
- MI won two successive IPL titles with his help.
Unknown Facts about Quinton De Kock
1. Quinton studied in the prestigious King Edward VIi High School. Graeme Smith and Neil McKenzie were also students here.
2. Quentin was fat in his younger days. They nicknamed him ‘ Tubby Taylor ‘. De Kock got rid of his fat and became Quinny.
3. De Kock was embarrassed when he played in Srilanka. His opposite number was called Dickwella.
FAQs about Quinton De Kock
Born in 1992, Quinton de Kock is 28-years-old.
Quinton de Kock earns around $35,000 per month while playing for various teams all over the world.
Quinton de Kock’s net worth will be $11 million in 2021.
Quinton de Kock was born on December 17, 1992.
Quinton de Kock is married to Sasha Hurly.
- Sanjana Ganesan Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family
- Rishabh Pant Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Salary, Property, Affairs
- Shikhar Dhawan’s Ex-Wife Ayesha Mukherjee Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Affairs
- Isha Negi (Rishabh Pant’s Girlfriend) Net Worth, Income, Age, Family, Social Media, Property
- Sarah Raheem (Kane Williamson Wife) – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Name, and Unknown Facts
- Harry Kane Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family
- Dinesh Karthik Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs