- Match: Australia (AUS) vs Netherlands (NED)
- Date- 30th September 2023
- Match Format- 50 overs
- Venue- Greenfield Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
- Time- 2:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Thundershower, 28℃
Australia vs Netherlands Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the AUS vs NED Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In this World Cup warm-up game, Australia will be locking horns with Netherlands. The match will be played at the Greenfield Stadium in Thiruvananthapuram.
Australia recently played an ODI series versus India and went down in the series, 1-2. However, the positive for them would be the win in the 3rd ODI.
Playing against a strong Indian side, Pat Cummins and co, defeated them by 66 runs.
On the other hand, Netherlands were the runners-up of the ICC ODI World Cup Qualifiers tournament, which helped them book a place in the World Cup tournament.
Top Batters AUS vs NED
- David Warner (AUS)- 6397 runs in ODIs
- Max O’Dowd (NED)- 1158 runs in ODIs
- Steve Smith (AUS)- 5054 runs in ODIs
Top Bowlers for AUS vs NED
- Pat Cummins (AUS)- 126 wickets in ODIs
- Logan van Beek (NED)- 34 wickets in ODIs
- Adam Zampa (AUS)- 142 wickets in ODIs
AUS vs NED Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If AUS bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS is expected to score 320-340 runs
- Result prediction- AUS will win the match by 90-110 runs
Scenario 2- If NED bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NED is expected to score 240-260 runs
- Result prediction- AUS will win the match by 7 wickets
AUS vs NED Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win the Match?
Australia to win
We predict that Australia will be winning this warm-up game of the ICC ODI World Cup 2023. The 5-time ICC ODI World Cup winners are an epitome of greatness in multi-nation tournaments and start as favourites in this competition.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Australia Playing XI
Steve Smith, David Warner, TM Head, MP Stoinis, MR Marsh, GJ Maxwell, C Green, AT Carey (wk), A Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins (C)
Netherlands Predicted Playing XI
W Barresi, MP O’Dowd, Colin Ackermann, N Croes, Vikramjit Singh, Saqib Zulfiqar, R Klein, S Edwards (C), AT Nidamanuru, Logan van Beek, Aryan Dutt
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey(w), Marcus Stoinis, Cameron Green, Pat Cummins(c), Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Josh Inglis, Marnus Labuschagne, Travis Head, Sean Abbott
Vikramjit Singh, Max ODowd, Wesley Barresi, Scott Edwards(w/c), Shariz Ahmad, Aryan Dutt, Roelof van der Merwe, Teja Nidamanuru, Paul van Meekeren, Logan van Beek, Ryan Klein, Sybrand Engelbrecht, Colin Ackermann, Saqib Zulfiqar, Bas de Leede