- Match: India (IND) vs England (ENG)
- Date- 30th September 2023
- Match Format- 50 overs
- Venue- Barsapara Stadium, Guwahati
- Time- 2:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Scattered Thunderstorms, 33℃
India vs England Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the IND vs ENG Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
India will be locking horns with England in this ICC Men’s ODI World Cup Warm-Up match. The match will be played at the Barsapara Stadium in Guwahati.
The Indians registered a 2-1 ODI series victory against Australia at home ahead of their ICC ODI World Cup 2023 sojourn. Playing at home, Rohit Sharma and co. are a dominant juggernaut and are sheer favourites to win the game.
England are the defending champions of this competition and are one of the strongest sides, coming into the ICC ODI World Cup 2023.
Top Batters IND vs ENG
- Virat Kohli (IND)- 13083 runs in ODIs
- Jonny Bairstow (ENG)- 3653 runs in ODIs
- Shubman Gill (IND)- 1917 runs in ODIs
Top Bowlers for IND vs ENG
- Kuldeep Yadav (IND)- 152 wickets in ODIs
- Mark Wood (ENG)- 71 wickets in ODIs
- Mohammad Shami (IND)- 171 wickets in ODIs
IND vs ENG Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If IND bats first
- First Innings score prediction- IND is expected to score 280-300 runs
- Result prediction- ENG will win the match by 8 wickets
Scenario 2- If ENG bats first
- First Innings score prediction- ENG is expected to score 340-360 runs
- Result prediction- ENG will win the match by 60-80 runs
IND vs ENG Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win the Match?
England to win
We predict that England will be winning this warm-up game of the ICC ODI World Cup 2023. The likes of Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler and Mark Wood would be key players to watch out for at the Barsapara Stadium in Guwahati.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
India Playing XI
Rohit Sharma, Shreyas Iyer, Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Virat Kohli, Ishan Kishan, Lokesh Rahul, Axar Patel, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj
England Predicted Playing XI
Ben Stokes, Dawid Malan, Harry Brook, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Chris Woakes, David Willey, Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Gus Atkinson, Mark Wood, Reece Topley
Rohit Sharma(c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Mohammed Shami, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Shardul Thakur
Dawid Malan, Harry Brook, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(w/c), Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood, Liam Livingstone, David Willey, Reece Topley, Gus Atkinson