- Match: Bangladesh Women (BAN-W) vs India Women (IN-W)
- Date- 9th July 2023
- Match Format- T20I
- Venue- Sher-e-Bangla Stadium, Dhaka
- Time- 1:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 30 Degrees Celsius, Scattered Thunderstorms
Bangladesh women vs India women Prediction Preview:
Welcome to BAN-W vs IN-W Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. Bangladesh women will be hosting India for the 1st T20I at Dhaka.
Bangladesh women are coming on the back of a 1-2 loss at the hands of Sri Lanka in the recent T20I series. They would be hoping for a better performance in the upcoming T20I.
This will be the first international assignment for the Indians after the semi-final exit in the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023. India lost to eventual winners, Australia in the semi-finals.
Top Batters for BAN-W vs IN-W
- Harmanpreet Kaur (IN-W)- 3058 runs at an average of 28.1
- Smriti Mandhana (IN-W)- 2802 runs at an average of 27.7
- Nigar Sultana (BAN-W)- 1462 runs at an average of 26.1
Top Bowlers BAN-W vs IN-W
- Nahida Akter (BAN-W)- 74 wickets
- Deepti Sharma (IN-W)- 102 wickets
- Pooja Vastrakar (IN-W)- 30 wickets
BAN-W vs IN-W Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If BAN-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- BAN-W is expected to score 150-170 runs
- Result prediction- IN-W will win the match by 6 wickets
Scenario 2- If IN-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- IN-W is expected to score 180-190
- Result prediction- IN-W will win the match by 15-20 runs
BAN-W vs IN-W Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win the Match?
Led by the enigmatic Harmanpreet Kaur, India women are clear favourites against Bangladesh women. The Indian tigresses would be hoping to exorcize the ghosts of their semi-final exit in the World Cup.
The last time when these two sides met were in the warm-up game of the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup. Harmanpreet Kaur’s team had won the game by 52 runs.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
BAN-W vs IN-W Probable Playing 11
Bangladesh women Playing XI
Fargana Hoque, Sharmin Akhter, Lata Mondal, Salma Khatun, Ritu Moni, Rumana Ahmed, Nigar Sultana©, Shamima Sultana, Jahanara Alam, Nahida Akter, Fahima Khatun
India women Playing XI
Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Yastika Bhatia, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur ©,Amanjot Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Sneh Rana, Pooja Vastrakar, Anjali Sarvani, Meghna Singh
Harmanpreet Kaur (C), Smriti Mandhana (VC), Deepti Sharma, Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Yastika Bhatia (wk), Harleen Deol, Devika Vaidya, Uma Chetry (wk), Amanjot Kaur, S. Meghana, Pooja Vastrakar, Meghna Singh, Anjali Sarvani, Monica Patel, Rashi Kanojiya, Anusha Bareddy, Minnu Mani.