- Match: Bournemouth (BOU) vs Chelsea (CHE)
- Date- 17th September 2023
- Sport- Football
- Venue- Vitality Stadium, Bournemouth
- Time- 6:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 20 Degrees Celsius, Rain
Bournemouth vs Chelsea Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the BOU vs CHE Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk football experts. In this Premier League 2023-24 game, Bournemouth will be locking horns with Chelsea.
The match will be played at the Vitality Stadium in Bournemouth and promises to be an absolute crackerjack of a contest.
Bournemouth are presently in the 16th position in the points table and are yet to win a game in this edition’s Premier League. They have registered 2 draws and have been on the losing side on 2 occasions.
Chelsea too, haven’t been at their usual best and have only 1 won game so far in Premier League 2023-24. Mauricio Pochettino’s men would be hoping to win this game and put their campaign, back on track.
They are coming on the back of a 0-1 defeat at the hands of Nottingham Forest and would be looking to change their fortunes at Bournemouth on 17th September 2023.
Top Players BOU vs CHE
- Raheem Sterling (CHE)- 2 goals in the tournament
- Dominic Solanke (BOU)- 2 goals in the tournament
- Malo Gusto (CHE)- 2 assists in the tournament
BOU vs CHE Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If BOU starts the game from the centre
- Chelsea will win the game 2-1
- Enzo Fernandez and Raheem Sterling will be scoring the goals for Chelsea
Scenario 2- If CHE starts the game from the centre
- Chelsea will win the game 1-0
- Raheem Sterling will be scoring the goal for Chelsea
BOU vs CHE Today Match Prediction, Bundesliga 2023-24, Who Will Win the Match?
We predict that Chelsea will be winning this game at the Vitality Stadium in Bournemouth.
The likes of Enzo Fernandez, Raheem Sterling, Ben Chilwell and Thiago Silva will be key players to watch out for in the Chelsea camp.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
Matches Played: 19
BOU vs CHE Probable Starting XI
Bournemouth Starting XI
Neto; Aarons, Zabarnyi, Senesi, Kerkez; Christie, Cook; Brooks, Billing, Tavernier; Solanke
Chelsea Starting XI
Sanchez; Disasi, Silva, Colwill; Gusto, Fernandez, Caicedo, Chilwell; Gallagher, Sterling; Jackson