- Match: Ecuador (ECU) vs Uruguay (URU)
- Date- 13th September 2023
- Sport- Football
- Venue- Rodrigo Paz Delgado Stadium
- Time- 2:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 22 Degrees Celsius, Partly Cloudy
Ecuador vs Uruguay Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the ECU vs URU Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk football experts. In this FIFA World Cup Qualifiers game, Ecuador will be locking horns with Uruguay.
Ecuador are presently at the bottom of the points table after their 0-1 loss at the hands of World Champions, Argentina. They would be keen on jumping back to winning ways through this game.
Uruguay on the other hand, won their previous World Cup Qualifiers game, 3-1. The match took place against Chile.
Nicolas de la Cruz had netted a brace and had set the tone of this game. The other goal for Uruguay was scored by Federico Valverde.
Ecuador would be banking on their strong defensive department in this game against a potent and formidable Uruguay side. In their previous game, the defensive department looked solid and they would be entrusted with the responsibility of once again guarding the troops.
Top Players ECU vs URU
- Enner Valencia (ECU)- 40 goals in international football
- Darwin Nunez (URU)- 3 goals in international football
- Nicolas de la Cruz (URU)- 2 goals in the previous game
ECU vs URU Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If ECU starts the game from the centre
- Uruguay will win the game 2-1
- Nicolas de la Cruz and Darwin Nunez will be scoring the goals for Uruguay
Scenario 2- If URU starts the game from the centre
- Uruguay will win the game 1-0
- Darwin Nunez will be scoring the goal for Uruguay
ECU vs URU Today Match Prediction, FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, Who Will Win the Match?
We predict that Uruguay will be winning this Qualifiers game. They are presently at the 2nd position in the points table and would be high on confidence against an underwhelming Ecuador side.
We can expect the likes of Darwin Nunez, Nicolas de la Cruz and Sergio Rochet will be playing well in this game.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
Matches Played: 50
ECU vs URU Probable Starting XI
Ecuador Starting XI
Galindez; Torres, Arboleda, Pacho, Hurtado; Cifuentes, Gruezo, Caicedo, Estupinan; Rodriguez, Valencia
Uruguay Starting XI
Rochet; Nandez; Caceres, Vina, Piquerez; Valverde, Ugarte, De la Cruz; Pellistri, Nunez, Araujo