- Match: Guyana Amazon Warriors (GUY) vs Jamaica Tallawahs (JAM)
- Date- 14th September 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Providence Stadium, Guyana
- Time- 4:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Mostly Sunny, 33℃
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Jamaica Tallawahs Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the GUY vs JAM Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 25 of the ongoing Caribbean Premier League (CPL), we will be witnessing a tight and action-packed game between Guyana Amazon Warriors and Jamaica Tallawahs.
Guyana Amazon Warriors are presently in the 2nd position in the points table of CPL 2023. With 11 points under their belt, Guyana Amazon Warriors are one of the frontrunners to qualify for the playoffs of this tournament.
Jamaica Tallawahs are presently struggling at the second-last position in the points table and have to pull up their socks in order to make inroads into the tournament.
When the two sides had met in CPL 2023 last time, Guyana had won the game by 34 runs.
Top Batters GUY vs JAM
- Saim Ayub (GUY)- 203 runs in the tournament
- Shai Hope (GUY)- 193 runs in the tournament
- Imad Wasim (JAM)- 196 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for GUY vs JAM
- Gudakesh Motie (GUY)- 9 wickets in the tournament
- Dwaine Pretorious (GUY)- 8 wickets in the tournament
- Mohammad Amir (JAM)- 9 wickets in the tournament
GUY vs JAM Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If GUY bats first
- First Innings score prediction- GUY is expected to score 180-190 runs
- Result prediction- GU will win the match by 35-45 runs
Scenario 2- If JAM bats first
- First Innings score prediction- JAM is expected to score 170-180 runs
- Result prediction- GUY will win the match by 5 wickets
GUY vs JAM Today Match Prediction, Match 25 Who Will Win the Match?
Guyana Amazon Warriors to win
We predict that Guyana Amazon Warriors will be winning this CPL 2023 game. They had emerged out victorious the last time these two sides met in this tournament and would be high on confidence.
The likes of Saim Ayub, Gudakesh Motie and Shai Hope would be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Guyana Amazon Warriors Playing XI
Shimron Hetmyer, Keemo Paul, Shai Hope, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Azam Khan, Matthew Nandu, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Odean Smith, Romario Shepherd, Kevin Sinclair, Imran Tahir
Jamaica Tallawahs Predicted Playing XI
Shamarh Brooks, Brandon King (c), Jermaine Blackwood, Nicholson Gordon, Fabian Allen, Imad Wasim, Amir Jangoo (wk), Raymon Reifer, Joshua James, Chris Green, Mohammad Amir
Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad
Saim Ayub, Hazratullah Zazai, Shai Hope, Azam Khan(w), Shimron Hetmyer, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Dwaine Pretorius, Gudakesh Motie, Imran Tahir(c), Junior Sinclair, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Odean Smith, Ronsford Beaton, Kelvon Anderson, Kevin Sinclair, Matthew Nandu
Jamaica Tallawahs Squad
Brandon King(c), Steven Taylor, Jermaine Blackwood, Shamarh Brooks, Amir Jangoo(w), Fabian Allen, Raymon Reifer, Joshua James, Hayden Walsh, Mohammad Amir, Shamar Springer, Chris Green, Imad Wasim, Kirk McKenzie, Nicholson Gordon, Salman Irshad