- Match: India (IND) vs Australia (AUS)
- Date- 24th September 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Holkar Stadium, Indore
- Time- 1:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Scattered Thunderstorms, 29℃
India vs Australia Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the IND vs AUS Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
A dominant Indian side will be taking on a low-confidence filled Australian team in the 2nd ODI of this series at the Holkar Stadium in Indore.
KL Rahul and co. put on a resplendent show at Mohali in the 1st ODI and clinched off the game by 5 wickets. The Indians didn’t have most of their star players in the team but still managed to perform well.
Australia looked good in bits and pieces but couldn’t match up to the prowess of the Indian team. Pat Cummins and co. will have to go back to the drawing board and rectify things before they are too late.
Mohammad Shami will be the bowler to watch out for as he was breathing fire with the ball at the flat pitch at Mohali in the 1st ODI. Shami had taken 5 wickets in that game.
Top Batters IND vs AUS
- Shubman Gill (IND)- 74 runs in the 1st ODI
- Ruturaj Gaikwad (IND)- 71 runs in the 1st ODI
- David Warner (AUS)- 52 runs in the 1st ODI
Top Bowlers for IND vs AUS
- Mohammad Shami (IND)- 5 wickets in the 1st ODI
- Adam Zampa (AUS)- 2 wickets in the 1st ODI
- Jasprit Bumrah (IND)- 1 wicket in the 1st ODI and an economy of 4.3
IND vs AUS Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If IND bats first
- First Innings score prediction- IND is expected to score 350-370 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 80-100 runs
Scenario 2- If AUS bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS is expected to score 270-290
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 7 wickets
IND vs AUS Today Match Prediction, 2nd ODI, Who Will Win the Match?
India to win
We predict that India will be winning this game at the Holkar Stadium in Indore. After a 5-wicket win in the 1st ODI, KL Rahul and co. would be quite confident of a positive result in this match.
We can expect the 2nd ODI to be a high-scoring game as the Holkar Stadium has small boundaries and the pitch offers even bounce for the bowlers.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
India Predicted Playing XI
Shubman Gill, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (c, wk), Ishan Kishan, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammad Shami, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami
Australia Playing XI
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Cameron Green, Josh Inglis (w/k), Marcus Stoinis, Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins (c), Matthew Short, Adam Zampa
Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan, Tilak Varma, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul(w/c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Shardul Thakur, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Prasidh Krishna, Washington Sundar
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Inglis, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey(w), Marcus Stoinis, Cameron Green, Pat Cummins(c), Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Ellis, Sean Abbott, Matthew Short, Spencer Johnson, Tanveer Sangha