- Match: India (IND) vs Australia (AUS)
- Date- 27th September 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
- Time- 1:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Mostly Sunny, 34℃
India vs Australia Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the IND vs AUS Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
After beating Australia in the first 2 ODIs, India have taken an unassailable 2-0 lead in the ongoing ODI series. They would be hoping to complete a clean-sweep in this series by winning the 3rd ODI at Rajkot.
The positive news for India is that star players in the form of Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma and Hardik Pandya will be returning to the side. Shubman Gill and Shardul Thakur have been rested for the 3rd ODI as per reports.
Australia were beaten comprehensively by India in the 2nd ODI by a humongous margin of 99 runs in a rain-affected game. They would be hoping to exorcise the ghosts in the upcoming ODI at Rajkot.
Top Batters IND vs AUS
- Virat Kohli (IND)- 13027 runs in ODIs
- Shreyas Iyer (IND)- 105 runs in the 2nd ODI
- David Warner (AUS)- 53 runs in the 2nd ODI
Top Bowlers for IND vs AUS
- Mohammad Shami (IND)- 5 wickets in the 1st ODI
- Ravichandran Ashwin (IND)- 3 wickets in the 2nd ODI
- Josh Hazlewood (AUS)- 114 wickets in ODIs
IND vs AUS Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If IND bats first
- First Innings score prediction- IND is expected to score 380-400 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 80-100 runs
Scenario 2- If AUS bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS is expected to score 270-290
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 5 wickets
IND vs AUS Today Match Prediction, 3rd ODI, Who Will Win the Match?
India to win
We predict that India will be winning the 2nd ODI game at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium in Rajkot. They would be sheer favourites, especially after winning the first 2 ODIs at home.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
India Predicted Playing XI
Ishan Kishan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (c, wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammad Shami, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj
Australia Playing XI
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Cameron Green, Josh Inglis (w/k), Marcus Stoinis, Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins (c), Matthew Short, Adam Zampa
Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan, Tilak Varma, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul(w/c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Shardul Thakur, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Prasidh Krishna, Washington Sundar
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Inglis, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey(w), Marcus Stoinis, Cameron Green, Pat Cummins(c), Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Ellis, Sean Abbott, Matthew Short, Spencer Johnson, Tanveer Sangha