- Match: India (IND) vs New Zealand (NZ)
- Date- 15th November 2023
- Match Format- 50 overs
- Venue- Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- Time- 2:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 34℃
India vs New Zealand Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the IND vs NZ Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In the much-awaited 1st semi-final of this competition, India will be locking horns with New Zealand. It will be a repeat of the semi-finals of the previous ODI World Cup, which the Kiwis had won.
The Men in Blue have been clinical, comprehensive and dominant in the group-stages. Rohit Sharma and co. have registered 9 victories in 9 games and have cruised through to the semi-finals.
New Zealand on the other hand, suffered a few blemishes in the middle stage of the tournament but somehow managed to crawl into the semi-finals.
Top Batters IND vs NZ
- Virat Kohli (IND)- 594 runs in the tournament
- Rohit Sharma (IND)- 503 runs in the tournament
- Rachin Ravindra (NZ)- 565 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for IND vs NZ
- Jasprit Bumrah (IND)- 17 wickets in the tournament
- Mohammad Shami (IND)- 16 wickets in the tournament
- Mitchell Santner (NZ)- 16 wickets in the tournament
IND vs NZ Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If IND bats first
- First Innings score prediction- IND is expected to score 320-350 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 50-70 runs
Scenario 2- If NZ bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NZ is expected to score 270-290 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 5 wickets
IND vs NZ Today Match Prediction, Semi-Finals 1, Who Will Win the Match?
We predict that India will be winning the 1st semi-finals of this ICC ODI World Cup 2023 tournament. The likes of Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah and Shubman Gill will be the players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
India Predicted Playing XI
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Surya Kumar Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammad Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammad Siraj, Jasprit Bumrah
New Zealand Predicted Playing XI
Devon Conway (wk), Will Young, Mark Chapman, Daryl-Mitchell, Tom Latham (wk & c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Trent Boult
IND vs NZ: Complete Squad
New Zealand Squad: Devon Conway, Will Young, Daryl Mitchell, Mark Chapman, Tom Latham(w/c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Tim Southee, Mitchell Santner, James Neesham
India Squad: Rohit Sharma(c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Mohammed Shami, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Shardul Thakur