- Match: India (IND) vs Sri Lanka (SL)
- Date- 11th September 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
- Time-3:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast: Thundershower, 27℃
India vs Sri Lanka Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the IND vs SL Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. In this high-octane India vs Sri Lanka Asia Cup 2023 game, we will be witnessing some high-end drama.
At the time of writing this article, India are in the driver’s seat in the ongoing Asia Cup 2023 Super 4 game against Pakistan. Al-round performances from the players have steered the Indian side to a dominating position.
On the other hand, Sri Lanka are coming on the back of a 21-run victory versus Bangladesh in their Super 4 game.
We can expect a thrilling encounter between these two sides at the R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo.
Top Batters IND vs SL
- Virat Kohli (IND)- 122* runs in the previous ODI
- KL Rahul (IND)- 111* runs in the previous ODI
- Sadeera Samarawickrama (SL)- 93 runs in the previous ODI
Top Bowlers for IND vs SL
- Dasun Shanaka (SL)- 3 wickets in the previous game
- Jasprit Bumrah (IND)- 121 wickets in ODIs
- Matheesha Pathirana (SL)- 3 wickets in the previous game
IND vs SL Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If IND bats first
- First Innings score prediction- IND is expected to score 320-340 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 65-75 runs
Scenario 2- If SL bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SL is expected to score 250-270 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 8 wickets
IND vs SL Today Match Prediction, Match 10, Who Will Win the Match?
India to win
We predict that India will be winning this game at the R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo. India have been in terrific form in the ongoing Asia Cup 2023 and most of their players are in stupendous form.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
India Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer/Ishan Kishan, KL Rahul (w/k), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammad Siraj
Sri Lanka Playing XI
Pathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis (wk), Sadeera Samarawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka (c), Dunith Wellalage, Maheesh Theekshana, Lahiru Kumara, Kasun Rajitha/Matheesha Pathirana
Rohit Sharma (c), Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya (vc), Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumraj, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna.
Dasun Shanaka (c), Pathum Nissanaka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Janith Perera, Kusal Mendis (vc), Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Maheesh Theekshana, Dunith Wellalage, Matheesha Pathirana, Kasun Rajitha, Dushan Hemantha, Binura Fernando, Pramod Madushan.