- Match: Jamaica Tallawahs (JAM) vs St Lucia Kings (SLK)
- Date- 17th September 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Providence Stadium, Guyana
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 33℃
Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Lucia Kings Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the JAM vs SLK Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 29 of the ongoing Caribbean Premier League (CPL), Jamaica Tallawahs will be locking swords with St Lucia Kings at the Providence Stadium.
Jamaica Tallawahs are presently in the 5th position of the CPL 2023 points table. They have won 2 out of 8 games and have only mustered 5 points.
On the other hand, St Lucia Kings are presently in the 3rd position of the points table. With 10 points so far, the Kings are in a tad better position in CPL 2023.
Top Batters JAM vs SLK
- Brandon King (JAM)- 246 runs in the tournament
- Imad Wasim (JAM)- 214 runs in the tournament
- Johnson Charles (SLK)- 225 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for JAM vs SLK
- Salman Irshad (JAM)- 10 wickets in the tournament
- Alzarri Joseph (SLK)- 11 wickets in the tournament
- Roston Chase (SLK)- 9 wickets in the tournament
JAM vs SLK Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If JAM bats first
- First Innings score prediction- JAM is expected to score 170-190 runs
- Result prediction- SLK will win the match by 7 wickets
Scenario 2- If SLK bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SLK is expected to score 190-210 runs
- Result prediction- SLK will win the match by 40-60 runs
JAM vs SLK Today Match Prediction, Match 29, Who Will Win the Match?
St Lucia Kings to win
We predict that St Lucia Kings will be winning this CPL 2023 game at the Providence Stadium in Guyana. The Kings are in a better position in the points table and would be looking to get full points out of this match.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Jamaica Tallawahs Playing XI
Brandon King (c), Alex Hales, Kirk McKenzie, Shamarh Brooks (wk), Imad Wasim, Fabian Allen, Chris Green, Raymon Reifer, Shamar Springer, Mohammad Amir, Salman Irshad
St Lucia Kings Predicted Playing XI
Sikandar Raza (c), Colin Munro, Johnson Charles (wk), Sean Williams, Roston Chase, Sadrack Descarte, Roshon Primus, Matthew Forde, Alzarri Joseph, Peter Hatzoglou, Khary Pierre
Jamaica Tallawahs Squad
Brandon King(c), Steven Taylor, Jermaine Blackwood, Shamarh Brooks, Amir Jangoo(w), Fabian Allen, Raymon Reifer, Joshua James, Hayden Walsh, Mohammad Amir, Shamar Springer, Chris Green, Imad Wasim, Kirk McKenzie, Nicholson Gordon, Salman Irshad
St Lucia Kings Squad
Colin Munro, Johnson Charles(w), Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza(c), Roston Chase, Sadrack Descarte, Roshon Primus, Matthew Forde, Alzarri Joseph, Peter Hatzoglou, Khary Pierre, Jeavor Royal, Kimani Melius, Leonardo Julien, McKenny Clarke, Jair McAllister, Chris Sole, Bhanuka Rajapaksa