- Match: MI New York (MINY) vs Seattle Orcas (SEO)
- Date- 26th July 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Grand Prairie Stadium, Texas
- Time- 2:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 36 Degrees Celsius, Partly Cloudy
MI New York vs Seattle Orcas Prediction Preview:
Welcome to MINY vs SEO Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. In Match 15 of the ongoing Major League Cricket 2023, MI New York will be crossing swords with Seattle Orcas.
This is the last group-stage game of the Major League Cricket 2023 tournament and MI New York would be hoping to win this game or not lose by an excessively big margin.
If they can fulfil any one of the above two criterion, they will cruise to the playoffs.
Seattle Orcas have already qualified for the playoffs and would be looking to notch up a victory to gain momentum before the all-important playoffs.
Top Batters for MINY vs SEO
- Nauman Anwar (SEO)- 129 runs in the tournament
- Nicholas Pooran (MINY)- 159 runs in the tournament
- Tim David (MINY)- 125 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers MINY vs SEO
- Cameron Gannon (SEO)- 9 wickets
- Wayne Parnell (SEO)- 8 wickets
- Trent Boult (MINY)- 7 wickets
MINY vs SEO Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If MINY bats first
- First Innings score prediction- MINY is expected to score 170-180
- Result prediction- MINY will win the match by 20-25 runs
Scenario 2- If SEO bats first
- Firs Innings score prediction- SEO is expected to score 160-170 runs
- Result prediction- MINY will win the match by 4 wickets
MINY vs SEO Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win the Match?
MI New York to win
We predict that Kieron Pollard’s MI New York will be winning this game of the Major League Cricket 2023. They have some potent players in their ranks in the form of Trent Boult, Kieron Pollard, Tim David and Nicholas Pooran.
They will be gunning to win this game and book their place in the playoffs.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
MINY vs SEO Probable Playing 11
MI New York Playing XI
Shayan Jahangir, Monank Patel, Nicholas Pooran (wicket-keeper), Tim David, Kieron Pollard (captain), Hammad Azam, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Trent Boult, Ehsan Adil, Nosthush Kenjige
Seattle Orcas Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (wicket-keeper), Nauman Anwar, Heinrich Klaasen, Dasun Shanaka, Shehan Jayasuriya, Imad Wasim, Shubham Ranjane, Cameron Gannon, Wayne Parnell (captain), Harmeet Singh, Andrew Tye
MI New York
Dewald Brevis, Shayan Jahangir, Tim David, David Wiese, Hammad Azam, Kieron Pollard ©, Steven Taylor, Monank Patel, Nicholas Pooran, Saideep Ganesh, Ehsan Adil, Jason Behrendorff, Jasdeep Singh, Kagiso Rabada, Kyle Phillip, Nosthush Kenjige, Rashid Khan, Sarabjit Ladda
Nauman Anwar, Quinton de Kock (wk), Cameron Gannon, Shehan Jayasuriya, Aaron Jones, Heinrich Klaasen, Izharulhaq Naveed, Wayne Parnell, Nisarg Patel, Angelo Perera, Shubham Ranjane, Dasun Shanaka, Phani Simhadri, Harmeet Singh, Matthew Tromp, Andrew Tye, Imad Wasim, Shimron Hetmyer, and Dwaine Pretorius