- Match: Maldives (MLD) vs Nepal (NEP)
- Date- 1st October 2023
- Match Format- 20 overs
- Venue- ZJUT Cricket Field, Hangzhou
- Time- 6:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 28℃
Maldives vs Nepal Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the MLD vs NEP Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 7 of the ongoing Asian Games men’s event, Maldives lock horns with Nepal. The match will be taking place at Hangzhou, China.
Maldives are coming on the back of a 9-wicket win against Mongolia in their previous group-stage game. They are not the favourites ahead of a strong Nepalese side but would be looking to outshine their opponents.
On the other hand, Nepal scripted history in their previous game against Mongolia. They registered the highest-ever score in T20I cricket, when they scored 314 runs.
Rohit Paudel and co. then skittled out the opposition for a paltry score of 41 runs.
Top Batters MLD vs NEP
- Kushal Malla (NEP)- 137* runs in the previous game
- Rohit Paudel (NEP)- 61 runs in the previous game
- Azin Mohamed (MLD)- 24* runs in the previous game
Top Bowlers for MLD vs NEP
- Azin Mohamed (MLD)- 3 wickets in the previous game
- Mohamed Rayan (MLD)- 2 wickets in the previous game
- Sandeep Lamichhane (NEP)- 2 wickets in the previous game
MLD vs NEP Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If MLD bats first
- First Innings score prediction- MLD is expected to score 120-140 runs
- Result prediction- NEP will win the match by 8 wickets
Scenario 2- If NEP bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NEP is expected to score 190-210 runs
- Result prediction- NEP will win the match by 60-80 runs
MLD vs NEP Today Match Prediction, Match 7, Who Will Win the Match?
Nepal to win
We predict that Nepal will be winning this game of the ongoing Asian Games Men’s event. They are a far superior side and the gulf between the two sides should be clearly visible in the 1st innings itself.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Maldives Playing XI
Abdullah Shahid, Mohamed Rishwan, Umar Adam, Azyan Farhath (c), Hassan Rasheed (wk), Ismail Ali, Ahmed Hassan, Ameel Mauroof, Ibrahim Hassan, S Ali, Ibrahim Rizan
Nepal Predicted Playing XI
Kushal Bhurtel, Binod Bhandari, Kushal Malla, Rohit Kumar Paudel (c), Sundeep Jora, Dipendra Singh Airee, Gulshan Kumar Jha, Bibek Yadav, Sompal Kami, Lalit Rajbanshi, Karan KC
Hassan Haziq (C), Muawiyath Ghanee, Fareed Shius, M Sulaiman, I Ali, Shunan Ali, Ibrahim Nashath (wk), R Tholal, Ameel Mauroof, Nazwan Ismail, M Miuvan, Mohamed Rishwan, Ibrahim Hassan, Janaka Malinda, Ibrahim Rizan, C Amrawickram, Yoosuf Azyan Farhath, A Nasif, Mohamed Azzam, L Shafeeq, M H Amaradasa, PHT Kaushal, H Ibrahim
Rohit Kumar Paudel (c), Sundeep Jora, Kushal Bhurtel, Pratis GC, Bibek Yadav, Dipendra Singh Airee, Kushal Malla (wk), Asif Sheikh (wk), Binod Bhandari (wk), Karan KC, Gulshan Kumar Jha, Lalit Rajbanshi, Sompal Kami, Sandeep Lamichhane, Abhinash Bohara