- Match: Melbourne Renegades Women (HB-W) vs Sydney Thunder Women (ST-W)
- Date- 1st November 2023
- Match Format- 20 overs
- Venue- Junction Oval, Sydney
- Time- 9:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 19℃
Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Thunder Women Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the MR-W vs ST-W Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 19 of the Women’s Big Bash League 2023 tournament, Melbourne Renegades women will be locking horns with Sydney Thunder women at the Junction Oval Stadium in Sydney
Both the teams are coming on the back of losses and would be desperate to get back to winning ways.
While Melbourne Renegades women lost their previous game to Sydney Sixers women, Sydney Thunders women are coming on the back of a loss against Hobart Hurricanes women.
Top Batters MR-W vs ST-W
- Tamsin Beaumont (MR-W)- 43 runs in the previous game
- Phoebe Litchfield (ST-W)- 68 runs in the previous game
- Chamari Atapattu (ST-W)- 145 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for MR-W vs ST-W
- Georgia Wareham (MR-W)- 7 wickets in the tournament
- Marizanne Kapp (ST-W)- 1 wicket in the previous game
- Ebony Hoskin (ST-W)- 1 wicket in the previous game
MR-W vs ST-W Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If MR-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- MR-W is expected to score 170-190 runs
- Result prediction- MR-W will win the match by 30-50 runs
Scenario 2- If ST-W bats firs
- First Innings score prediction- ST-W is expected to score 130-150 runs
- Result prediction- MR-W will win the match by 8 wickets
MR-W vs ST-W Today Match Prediction, Match 19, Who Will Win the Match?
Melbourne Renegades Women to win
We predict that Melbourne Renegades Women will be winning Match 19 of the Women’s Big Bash League 2023. The likes of Hayley Matthews, Tamsin Beaumont and Georgia Wareham are some of the players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
Melbourne Renegades Women Predicted Playing XI
Erica Kershaw(WK), Josie Dooley, Tammy Beaumont, Courtney Webb, Harmanpreet Kaur, Rhiann O’Donnell, Hayley Matthews, Georgia Wareham, Sarah Coyte, Ella Hayward, Georgia Prestwidge
Sydney Thunder Women Predicted Playing XI
Tahlia Wilson (w/k), Heather Knight (c), Phoebe Litchfield, Saskia Horley, Chamari Atapattu, Marizanne Kapp, Sammy Jo-Johnson, Lauren Bell, Sam Bates, Lauren Smith, Ebony Hoskin
MR-W vs ST-W: Complete Squad
Melbourne Renegades Women: Tammy Beaumont, Sarah Coyte, Josie Dooley, Jess Duffin, Ellie Falconer, Ella Hayward, Sophie Molineux, Tayla Vlaeminck, Georgia Wareham, Hayley Matthews, Harmanpreet Kaur, Georgia Prestwidge, Courtney Webb
Sydney Thunder Women: Hannah Darlington, Ebony Hoskin, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Anika Learoyd, Phoebe Litchfield, Claire Moore, Olivia Porter, Lauren Smith, Marizanne Kapp, Heather Knight, Lauren Bell, Tahlia Wilson, Saskia Horley, Paris Bowdler, Chamari Athapaththu