- Match: New Zealand (NZ) vs South Africa (SA)
- Date- 1st November 2023
- Match Format- 50 overs
- Venue- MCA Stadium, Pune
- Time- 2:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Mostly Sunny, 33℃
New Zealand vs South Africa Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the NZ vs SA Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 32 of the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023, we will be witnessing an exciting clash between New Zealand and South Africa.
Both the teams have been simply exceptional in the ongoing World Cup and are just a step away from booking their place in the semi-finals of this elite competition.
While South Africa are in the 2nd position in the points table of this World Cup with 5 wins in 6 matches, the Kiwis are in the 3rd position with 4 wins in 6 games.
Top Batters NZ vs SA
- Quinton De Kock (SA)- 431 runs in the tournament
- Rachin Ravindra (NZ)- 406 runs in the tournament
- Aiden Markram (SA)- 356 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for NZ vs SA
- Mitchell Santner (NZ)- 14 wickets in the tournament
- Marco Jansen (SA)- 13 wickets in the tournament
- Gerald Coetzee (SA)- 12 wickets in the tournament
NZ vs SA Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If NZ bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NZ is expected to score 320-340 runs
- Result prediction- NZ will win the match by 30-50 runs
Scenario 2- If SA bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SA is expected to score 310-330 runs
- Result prediction- NZ will win the match by 6 wickets
NZ vs SA Today Match Prediction, Match 32, Who Will Win the Match?
We predict that New Zealand will be winning Match 32 of this ICC ODI World Cup 2023 game. The likes of Rachin Ravindra, Trent Boult and Matt Henry will be playing a key role in this game.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
New Zealand Predicted Playing XI
Devon Conway (wk), Will Young, Mark Chapman, Daryl-Mitchell, Tom Latham (wk & c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Trent Boult
South Africa Predicted Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (wk), Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Marco Jansen, Gerald Coetzee, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi
NZ vs SA: Complete Squad
New Zealand Squad: Devon Conway, Will Young, Daryl Mitchell, Mark Chapman, Tom Latham(w/c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Tim Southee, Mitchell Santner, James Neesham
South Africa: Quinton de Kock (wk), Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram (c), Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Marco Jansen, Gerald Coetzee, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Dewald Brevis, Wayne Parnell, Reeza Hendricks, Sisanda Magala, Tabraiz Shamsi