- Match: Melbourne Stars (MS-W) vs Brisbane Heat Women (BH-W)
- Date- 19th November 2023
- Match Format- 20 overs
- Venue- Junction Oval, Sydney
- Time- 8:10 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Cloudy, 24℃
Melbourne Stars Women vs Brisbane Heat Women Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the MS-W vs BH-W Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 47 of the Women’s Big Bash League 2023 tournament, Melbourne Stars women will be locking horns with Brisbane Heat women at the Junction Oval in Sydney.
Melbourne Stars women are coming on the back of a 8-wicket loss at the hands of Hobart Hurricanes women in the ongoing WBBL 2023.
Brisbane Heat women too are coming on the back of a loss in the ongoing WBBL 2023. Grace Harris was their top performer with the willow with 65 runs.
Top Batters MS-W vs BH-W
- Grace Harris (BH-W)- 63 runs in the previous game
- Meg Lanning (MS-W)- 284 runs in the tournament
- Mignon du Preez (BH-W)- 262 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for MS-W vs BH-W
- Sophie Day (MS-W)- 20 wickets in the tournament
- Annabel Sutherland (MS-W)- 19 wickets in the tournament
- Jess Jonassen (BH-W)- 14 wickets in the tournament
MS-W vs BH-W Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If MS-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- MS-W is expected to score 150-170 runs
- Result prediction- MS-W will win the match by 20-30 runs
Scenario 2- If BH-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- BH-W is expected to score 110-120 runs
- Result prediction- MS-W will win the match by 6 wickets
MS-W vs BH-W Today Match Prediction, Match 47, Who Will Win the Match?
Melbourne Stars Women to win
We predict that Melbourne Stars Women will be winning Match 47 of the Women’s Big Bash League 2023. The likes of Annabel Sutherland, Meg Lanning and Sophie Day will be the key players to watch out for in this match.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
Melbourne Stars Women Predicted Playing XI
Meg Lanning (c), Sophie Reid, Maia Boucher, Alice Capsey, Annabel Sutherland, Kim Garth, Nicole Faltum (wk), Sophia Dunkley, Sasha Moloney, Rhys McKenna, Milly Illingworth
Brisbane Heat Women Predicted Playing XI
Georgia Redmayne (WK), Grace Harris, Mignon du Preez, Laura Harris, Georgia Voll, Jess Jonassen(C), Amelia Kerr, Charli Knott, Nicola Hancock, Sarah Glenn, Courtney Sippel
MS-W vs BH-W: Complete Squad
Melbourne Stars Women: Sophie Day, Nicole Faltum, Tess Flintoff, Kim Garth, Olivia Henry, Milly Illingworth, Meg Lanning, Sasha Moloney, Rhys McKenna, Sophie Reid, Annabel Sutherland, Alice Capsey, Maia Bouchier, Sophia Dunkley, Jas Nevins
Brisbane Heat Women: Nicola Hancock, Grace Harris, Laura Harris, Mikayla Hinkley, Ellie Johnston, Jess Jonassen, Charli Knott, Grace Parsons, Georgia Redmayne, Courtney Sippel, Georgia Voll, Amelia Kerr, Bess Heath, Mignon du Preez, Sarah Glenn, Lucy Hamilton