- Match: New Zealand vs Bangladesh (NZ-W vs BD-W)
- Date- 13th December
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Napier
- Time- 6:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Clear, 22℃
New Zealand vs Bangladesh (NZ-W vs BD-W) Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the NZ-W vs BD-W Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. New Zealand will take on Bangladesh in the 2nd ODI of Bangladesh tour of New Zealand in Napier on 12th December, Monday. Keep on reading for more information on the NZ-W vs BD-W game.
New Zealand and Bangladesh will meet in the second match of the series. The host side won the 1st game with ease because of Jess Kerr’s four wickets and then Suzie Bates’ half-century while chasing. Also, Maddy Green provided good support for the opener to get through. Earlier, Nigar Sultana became the 1st ever Asian wicket-keeper to score 70+ runs in a women’s ODI.
Top Batsmen for NZ-W vs BD-W
- Suzie Bates- 10 Matches, 414 runs
- Amelia Kerr- 10 Matches, 286 runs
- Nigar Sultana- 10 Matches, 232 runs
Top Bowlers for NZ-W vs BD-W
- Jess Kerr- 9 Matches, 12 wickets
- Amelia Kerr- 10 Matches, 9 wickets
- Nahida Akter- 10 Matches, 12 wickets
NZ-W vs BD-W Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If BD-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- BD-W is expected to score 210
- Result prediction- NZ will win the match by 6 wickets.
Scenario 2- If NZ-W -Wbats first
- First Innings score prediction- NZ-W is expected to score 270
- Result prediction- NZ-W will win the 40 runs.
NZ-W vs BD-W Today Match Prediction, ODI SERIES 2022, Who Will Win the Match?
New Zealand to win
New Zealand will begin this contest as favourites once again. The host side won the opening game with ease and they will be keen to keep up the momentum going here as well. Suzie Bates is the player to watch out for in this match and Nigar Sultana holds the key for Bangladesh. When it comes to bowling, Amelia Kerr is an important player today because the pitch will offer good support to spinners.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
- New Zealand is expected to bring in an all-rounder
- Nigar Sultana holds the key in this match
- Bangladesh is unlikely to make any changes
NZ-W vs BD-W Probable Playing 11
NZ-W Playing XI
Sophie Devine (c), Suzie Bates, Eden Carson, Lauren Down, Maddy Green, Hayley Jensen, Fran Jonas, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Jess McFadyen, Molly Penfold
BD-W Playing XI
Nigar Sultana Joty (Captain), Sharmin Akter Supta, Fargana Hoque Pinky, Rumana Ahmed, Ritu Moni, Salma Khatun, Nahida Akter, Jahanara Alam, Fahima Khatun, Marufa Akter, Rabeya, Dilara Akter
Squad for NZ-W vs BD-W, ODI series 2022
Sophie Devine (c), Suzie Bates, Eden Carson, Lauren Down, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Hayley Jensen, Fran Jonas, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Jess McFadyen, Molly Penfold (ODIs only), Hannah Rowe (ODIs only), Georgia Plimmer (T20Is only), Lea Tahuhu (T20Is only)
Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mahmudullah, Anamul Haque, Nurul Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Litton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Yasir Ali, Mehidy Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Ebadot Hossain, Afif Hossain and Hasan Mahmud