- Match: Bangladesh vs India (BAN vs IND)
- Date- 10th December
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Chattogram
- Time- 10:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Clear, 29℃
Bangladesh vs India (BAN vs IND)Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the BAN vs IND Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. Bangladesh will take on India in the 3rd ODI of India tour of Bangladesh in Chattogram on 10th December, Saturday. Keep on reading for more information on the BAN vs IND game.
Bangladesh will host India for the third time in the series on Saturday. Bangladesh won the first two games by one wicket and 5 runs respectively in the 3-match series. With the help of Shakib Al Hasan, who ended with five wickets, Bangladesh won the 1st game. The middle order rescued the team in the second ODI where the team won by just five runs. Rohit Sharma tried his best to get the team over the line but he couldn’t at the last minute and India lost by a close margin once again.
Top Batsmen for BAN vs IND
- Rohit Sharma- 27 runs, 87.10 strike rate
- KL Rahul- 73 runs, 104.2 strike rate
- Litton Das- 41 runs, 65.08 strike rate
- Mehidy Hasan- 38 runs, 97.44 strike rate
Top Bowlers for BAN vs IND
- Mohammad Siraj- 3 wickets, 3.20 economy rate
- Washington Sundar- 2 wickets, 3.40 economy rate
- Ebadot Hossain- 4 wickets, 5.64 economy rate
- Shakib Al Hasan- 5 wickets, 3.60 economy rate
BAN vs IND Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If BAN bats first
- First Innings score prediction- BAN is expected to score 210
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 4 wickets.
Scenario 2- If IND bats first
- First Innings score prediction- IND is expected to score 270
- Result prediction- IND will win the 20-30 runs.
BAN vs IND Today Match Prediction, ODI SERIES 2022, Who Will Win the Match?
India to win
The Indian team is expected to make a comeback in style and win this match with ease on Saturday. India flopped badly in the first two games and they need to gather themselves up and come up with a special performance here. KL Rahul is the player to watch out for once again. Also, India needs something big from their top three.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
- India is expected to bring in an all-rounder
- Rohit Sharma, Deepak Chahar, and Kuldeep Sen are ruled out of the series
- Bangladesh is unlikely to make any changes
BAN vs IND Probable Playing 11
BAN Playing XI
Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mahmudullah, Anamul Haque, Litton Das, Mehidy Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Ebadot Hossain, Afif Hossain
IND Playing XI
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Rahul Tripathi, Deepak Chahar, KL Rahul, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Shreyas Iyer, Mohammed Siraj, Kuldeep Sen
Squad for BAN vs IND, ODI series 2022
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Mohammad Shami, Rahul Tripathi, Shahbaz Ahmed, Deepak Chahar, KL Rahul, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Shreyas Iyer, Ishan Kishan, Rajat Patidar, Rishabh Pant, Mohammed Siraj, Washington Sundar, Kuldeep Sen, and Umran Malik
Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mahmudullah, Anamul Haque, Nurul Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Litton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Yasir Ali, Mehidy Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Ebadot Hossain, Afif Hossain and Hasan Mahmud
- IPL 2023: 3 Underrated Players Might Be This Year’s X-factor
- Ball Tampering: David Warner’s Manager Claims Players Were Permitted To Ball-Tamper