- Match: Qatar (QAT) vs Saudi Arabia (SAU)
- Date- 29th September 2023
- Match Format- 20 overs
- Venue- Asian Town Cricket Stadium, Doha
- Time- 4:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Sunny, 39℃
Qatar vs Saudi Arabia Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the QAT vs SAU Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 4 of the ongoing ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Asia Qualifiers A, Qatar will be locking horns with Saudi Arabia. It is scheduled to kick-start from 4:00 PM (IST).
Qatar had lost their previous Qualifier game against Kuwait by 7 wickets. They would be keen on turning their campaign around through this game.
On the other hand, Saudi Arabia are coming on the back of a dominant 62-run victory against Maldives in their previous game.
Top Batters QAT vs SAU
- Abdul Waheed (SAU)- 58 runs in the previous game
- Imal Liyanage (QAT)- 46 runs in the previous game
- Jassim Khan (QAT)- 31* runs in the previous game
Top Bowlers for QAT vs SAU
- Himanshu Rathod (QAT)- 3 wickets in the previous game
- Mohammed Shaikh (SAU)- 2 wickets in the previous game
- Umair Sharif (SAU)- 1 wicket in the previous game
QAT vs SAU Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If QAT bats first
- First Innings score prediction- QAT is expected to score 150-170 runs
- Result prediction- QAT will win the match by 30-50 runs
Scenario 2- If SAU bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SAU is expected to score 130-150 runs
- Result prediction- QAT will win the match by 6 wickets
QAT vs SAU Today Match Prediction, Match 4, Who Will Win the Match?
Qatar to win
We predict that Qatar will be winning this game versus Saudi Arabia. They registered a victory, the previous time they locked horns with Saudi Arabia in the Gulf Championship T20I 2023 and thus would be pretty confident ahead of this fixture.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Qatar Playing XI
Imal Liyanage, Himanshu Rathod, Muhammad Tanveer, Saqlain Arshad, Mohammad Irshad E A, Jassim Khan, Adnan Mirza, Mirza Mohammed Baig, Muhammad Murad, Bukhari Munchummal, Bipin Kumar
Saudi Arabia Predicted Playing XI
Zeeshan Butt, Saad Khan, Abdul Manan Ali, Faisal Khan, Mohsin Shabbir, Abdul Waheed Ghaffar, Mohammed Hisham Sheikh, Kashif Abbas, Zain Ul Abidin, Usman Najeeb, Abdul Waheed-Baladraf
Adnan Mirza Ali, Himanshu Rathod, Right-Handed Batsman, Jassim Khan, Mirza Mohammed Baig, Muhammad Jabir Aamir Khan, Muhammad Tanveer, Saqlain Arshad, Bipin Kumar, Mohammed Irshad, Imal Liyanage, Uzair Bin Amir Moin, Bukhari liikkal Munchummal, Muhammad Murad (C)
Saudi Arabia Squad
Zeeshan Butt, Saad Khan, Abdul Manan Ali, Faisal Khan, Mohsin Shabbir, Abdul Waheed Ghaffar, Mohammed Hisham Sheikh, Kashif Abbas, Zain Ul Abidin, Usman Najeeb, Abdul Waheed-Baladraf, Atif-Ur-Rehman, Ishtiaq Ahmad, Mohammed Khalander Mustafa