- Match: South Africa (SA) vs Australia (AUS)
- Date- 1st September 2023
- Match Format- T20I
- Venue- Hollywoodbets Kingsmead Stadium Cricket Ground, Durban
- Time-9:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast: Scattered Showers, 22℃
South Africa vs Australia Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the SA vs AUS Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. South Africa lock horns with Australia in the 2nd T20I of this 3-match T20I series in Durban.
Australia are off to a fantastic start in the ongoing T20I series. They won the 1st T20I by a humongous margin of 111 runs and skipper Mitchell Marsh can be happy with the beginning of his T20I captaincy sojourn.
He led from the front and made sure that the visitors had a commanding display in this match. Marsh smashed an unbeaten knock of 92* runs in just 49 deliveries.
South Africa don’t have much time to recover. They need to deliver the goods in the 2nd T20I on 1st September 2023 with more perfection and accuracy!
Top Batters SA vs AUS
- Mitchell Marsh (AUS)- 92* runs in the 1st T20I
- Tim David (AUS)- 64 runs in the 1st T20I
- Reeza Hendricks (SA)- 56 runs in the 1st T20I
Top Bowlers for SA vs AUS
- Tabraiz Shamsi (SA)- 75 wickets in T20Is
- Tanveer Sangha (AUS)- 4 wickets in the 1st T20I
- Marcus Stoinis (AUS)- 3 wickets in the 1st T20I
SA vs AUS Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If SA bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SA is expected to score 130-140 runs
- Result prediction- AUS will win the match by 5 wickets
Scenario 2- If AUS bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS is expected to score 200-220 runs
- Result prediction- AUS will win the match by 25-35 runs
SA vs AUS Today Match Prediction, 2nd T20I, Who Will Win the Match?
Australia to win
We predict that Mitchell Marsh and co. will be winning the 1st T20I at Durban. After a dominant display in the 1st T20I, the Australians would be brimming with confidence in this game too.
Tanveer Sangha had a brilliant debut as he bagged 4 wickets. He will be key in the bowling plans of the visitors.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
South Africa Playing XI
Reeza Hendricks, Aiden Markram (C), Rassie van der Dussen, Temba Bavuma, T Stubbs (wk), Dewald Brevis, Marco Jansen, T Shamsi, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, Lizaad Williams
Australia Playing XI
Matthew Short, Travid Head, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh (C), Josh Inglis (wk), Tim David, Aaron Hardie, Sean Abbott, Spencer Johnson, Tanveer Sangha, Nathan Ellis
T Stubbs, RR Hendricks, AK Markram (C), HE van der Dussen, DA Miller, Q de Kock (wk), H Klaasen, T Shamsi, KA Maharaj, K Rabada, A NortjE, MP Breetzke, M Jansen, T Bavuma, Dewald Brevis, BC Fortuin, D Ferreira, L Ngidi, G Coetzee, SSB Magala, LB Williams
Tim David, TM Head, MP Stoinis, MW Short, MR Marsh (C), Sean Abbott, JP Inglis (wk), MS Wade, JP Behrendorff, A Zampa, Nathan Ellis, AM Hardie, SH Johnson, AJ Turner, Tanveer Sangha