- Match: South Africa (SA) vs Australia (AUS)
- Date- 16th November 2023
- Match Format- 50 overs
- Venue- Eden Gardens, Kolkata
- Time- 2:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Rain, 27℃
South Africa vs Australia Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the SA vs AUS Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In the 2nd semi-finals of the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023, South Africa will be crossing swords with Australia. The match will be taking place at the Eden Gardens Stadium in Kolkata.
South Africa finished in the 2nd position in the points table with 7 wins and 2 losses. Temba Bavuma and co. suffered defeats at the hands of Netherlands and India.
Australia on the other hand, have been on an absolute roll. After losing out on the first 2 games, Pat Cummins have staged a fabulous comeback and have won their remaining 7 games.
Top Batters SA vs AUS
- Quinton De Kock (SA)- 591 runs in the tournament
- David Warner (AUS)- 499 runs in the tournament
- Rassie Van Der Dussen (SA)- 442 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for SA vs AUS
- Adam Zampa (AUS)- 22 wickets in the tournament
- Gerald Coetzee (SA)- 18 wickets in the tournament
- Marco Jansen (SA)- 17 wickets in the tournament
SA vs AUS Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If SA bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SA is expected to score 320-350 runs
- Result prediction- SA will win the match by 50-70 runs
Scenario 2- If AUS bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS is expected to score 300-320 runs
- Result prediction- SA will win the match by 7 wickets
SA vs AUS Today Match Prediction, Semi-Finals 2, Who Will Win the Match?
We predict that South Africa will be winning the 2nd semi-finals of this ICC ODI World Cup 2023 tournament. The likes of Temba Bavuma, Rassie Van Der Dussen and Marco Jansen will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
South Africa Predicted Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (wk), Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen, Aiden Markram, Marco Janssen, Gerald Coetzee, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi
Australia Predicted Playing XI
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Alex Carey/Josh Inglis, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins(C)
SA vs AUS: Complete Squad
South Africa Squad: Quinton de Kock (wk), Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram (c), Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Marco Jansen, Gerald Coetzee, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Dewald Brevis, Wayne Parnell, Reeza Hendricks, Sisanda Magala, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin, Tristan Stubbs
Australia Squad: Pat Cummins (Captain), Steve Smith, Alex Carey, Josh Inglis, Sean Abbott, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitch Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc