- Match: Seattle Orcas vs MI New York (MINY)
- Date- 31st July 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Grand Prairie Stadium, Texas
- Time- 6:00 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 38 Degrees Celsius, Sunny
Seattle Orcas vs MI New York Prediction Preview:
Welcome to SEO vs MINY Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. In the grand finals of the Major League Cricket 2023, Seattle Orcas will be locking horns with MI New York.
Both the two teams are quite deserving and have the ability to perform exceedingly well. While Seattle Orcas finished on the top of the points table and subsequently won Qualifier 1, MI New York went the hard way and booked a place in the finals.
Seattle Orcas defeated Texas Super Kings by a humongous margin of 9 wickets in Qualifier 1.
MI New York defeated Washington Freedom and then Texas Super Kings on their road to the finals.
Top Batters for SEO vs MINY
- Dewald Brevis (MINY)- 57 runs in the Eliminator and 41* runs in Qualifier 2
- Nicholas Pooran (MINY)- 251 runs in the tournament
- Heinrich Klaasen (SEO)- 231 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers SEO vs MINY
- Trent Boult (MINY)- 19 wickets in the tournament
- Cameron Gannon (SEO)- 11 wickets in the tournament
- Andrew Tye (SEO)- 11 wickets in the tournament
SEO vs MINY Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If SEO bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SEO is expected to score 200-210
- Result prediction- SEO will win the match by 20-25 runs
Scenario 2- If MINY bats first
- First Innings score prediction- MINY is expected to score 170-180 runs
- Result prediction- SEO will win the match by 5 wickets
SEO vs MINY Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win the Match?
Seattle Orcas to win
We predict that Seattle Orcas will be winning this game of the Major League Cricket 2023. They have been in good form and have lost only 1 game so far in the tournament.
The likes of Heinrich Klaasen, Cameron Gannon and Andrew Tye are in exceptional form and they will be the vital cogs in the wheels of Seattle Orcas.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
Kieron Pollard had missed Qualifier 2 because of an injury but we expect that he will be back for the finals.
SEO vs MINY Probable Playing 11
Seattle Orcas Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (wicket-keeper), Nauman Anwar, Heinrich Klaasen, Dasun Shanaka, Shehan Jayasuriya, Imad Wasim, Shubham Ranjane, Cameron Gannon, Wayne Parnell (captain), Harmeet Singh, Andrew Tye
MI New York Playing XI
Shayan Jahangir, Monank Patel, Nicholas Pooran (wicket-keeper), Tim David, Kieron Pollard (captain), Hammad Azam, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Trent Boult, Ehsan Adil, Nosthush Kenjige
Nauman Anwar, Quinton de Kock (wk), Cameron Gannon, Shehan Jayasuriya, Aaron Jones, Heinrich Klaasen, Izharulhaq Naveed, Wayne Parnell, Nisarg Patel, Angelo Perera, Shubham Ranjane, Dasun Shanaka, Phani Simhadri, Harmeet Singh, Matthew Tromp, Andrew Tye, Imad Wasim, Shimron Hetmyer, and Dwaine Pretorius
MI New York
Dewald Brevis, Shayan Jahangir, Tim David, David Wiese, Hammad Azam, Kieron Pollard ©, Steven Taylor, Monank Patel, Nicholas Pooran, Saideep Ganesh, Ehsan Adil, Jason Behrendorff, Jasdeep Singh, Kagiso Rabada, Kyle Phillip, Nosthush Kenjige, Rashid Khan, Sarabjit Ladda