- Match: Surrey vs Glamorgan (SUR vs GLA)
- Date- 27th May 2022
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Kennington Oval, London
- Time- 11:00 PM (IST)
- Weather- Clear, 16℃
Surrey vs Glamorgan (SUR vs GLA) Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the SUR vs GLA Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. Glamorgan will now face Surrey in T20 Blast 2022 on 27th May 2022 at Kennington Oval, London. Keep on reading for more information on the SUR vs. GLA game.
Glamorgan started their campaign with an unexpected win against Sussex where their bowlers starred with the ball. It was a complete team performance from both departments and their new look squad looks really exciting coming into this match against experienced Surrey.
Surrey has named their squad for the match and many big names like Sunil Narine clearly stand out. They have some big T20 names in the form of Jason Roy, Chris Jordan and Topley who are regular members of the English team.
Apart from all international players, eyes will be on Sam Curran who is set to return after a big long-term injury and will be hoping to rediscover his old rhythm as English summer looms ahead. Both teams have a balanced squad but Surrey has the big advantage of home ground and experience which makes them favorites for this game.
Top Batsmen for SUR vs GLA
- Laurie Evans (SUR)- 200 Matches, 4695 runs at 134 strike rate
- Jason Roy (SUR)– 274 Matches, 7286 runs at 143 strike rate
- Marcus Labuschagne GLA)- 27 Matches, 709 runs at 127 strike rate
- Sam Northeast (GLA)- 128 Matches, 3029 runs at 127 strike rate
Top Bowlers for SUR vs GLA
- Michael Neser (GLA)- 79 Matches, 79 wickets at 8.47 economy
- Michael Hogan (GLA)- 98 Matches, 108 wickets at 7.81 economy
- Sam Curran (SUR)- 110 Matches, 105 wickets at 8.59 economy
- Dan Moriarty (SUR)- 27 Matches, 29 wickets at 6.79 economy
SUR vs GLA Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If GLA bats first
- First Innings score prediction- GLA is expected to score 160
- Result prediction- SUR will win the match by 4 wickets.
Scenario 2- If SUR bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SUR is expected to score 180
- Result prediction- SUR will win the match by 15 runs.
SUR vs GLA Today Match Prediction, T20 Blast 2022, Who Will Win the Match?
SUR to win
Surrey has a strong record at their home ground and the availability of top players like Jason Roy for this match will make this task harder for the inexperienced Glamorgan side. They are coming off a big win against Sussex but Surrey is a team of different pedigree and has many international stars in the side. Sam Curran is available for this match which makes Surrey even stronger and we think Surrey is likely to win this match.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
- Glamorgan is likely to retain the same winning team
- Surrey has announced their squad of 15 members which includes international players like Narine, Roy and Jordan.
SUR vs GLA Probable Playing 11
GLA Playing XI
David Lloyd (c), Sam Northeast, Marnus Labuschagne, Kiran Carlson, Chris Cooke (wk), Joe Cooke, Daniel Douthwaite, Michael Neser, James Weighell, Prem Sisodiya, Michael Hogan
SUR Playing XI
Rory Burns, Jason Roy, Laurie Evans, Ollie Pope, Will Jacks, Sam Curran, Jamie Overton, Chris Jordan (c), Sunil Narine, Reece Topley, Dan Worrall
Squad for SUR vs GLA, South Group, T20 Blast 2022
David Lloyd (c), Sam Northeast, Marnus Labuschagne, Kiran Carlson, Chris Cooke (wk), Joe Cooke, Daniel Douthwaite, Michael Neser, James Weighell, Prem Sisodiya, Michael Hogan, James Harris, Colin Ingram, Andrew Salter
Chris Jordan (c), Gus Atkinson, Rory Burns, Jordan Clark, Sam Curran, Laurie Evans, Will Jacks, Dan Moriarty, Sunil Narine, Jamie Overton, Ollie Pope, Jason Roy, Jamie Smith, Reece Topley, Dan Worrall