- Match: Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR) vs Jamaica Tallawahs (JAM)
- Date- 10th September 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Trinidad & Tobago
- Time- 5:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 33℃
Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the TKR vs JAM Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 22 of the ongoing Caribbean Premier League (CPL), we will be witnessing an exciting game between Trinbago Knight Riders and Jamaica Tallawahs.
Trinbago Knight Riders are coming on the back of a 42-run victory versus Barbados Royals in their previous. They would be confident of a positive result in this CPL 2023 game.
When these two sides had last met in the ongoing CPL 2023, Trinbago Knight Riders had won the game by a narrow margin of 2 runs.
Top Batters TKR vs JAM
- Martin Guptill (TKR)- 192 runs in the tournament
- Nicholas Pooran (TKR)- 188 runs in the tournament
- Brandon King (JAM)- 186 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for TKR vs JAM
- Andre Russell (TKR)- 11 wickets in the tournament
- Waqar Salamkheil (TKR)- 8 wickets in the tournament
- Mohammad Amir (JAM)- 9 wickets in the tournament
TKR vs JAM Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If TKR bats first
- First Innings score prediction- TKR is expected to score 190-200 runs
- Result prediction- TKR will win the match by 40-45 runs
Scenario 2- If JAM bats first
- First Innings score prediction- JAM is expected to score 180-190 runs
- Result prediction- TKR will win the match by 7 wickets
TKR vs JAM Today Match Prediction, Match 22, Who Will Win the Match?
Trinbago Knight Riders to win
We predict that Trinbago Knight Riders will be winning this CPL 2023 game. When these two teams had last locked horns with each other, the Knight Riders had won the game by a slender margin of 2 runs.
They would thus be oozing with confidence ahead of this fixture.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Trinbago Knight Riders Playing XI
Martin Guptill, Chadwick Walton, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Dwayne Bravo, Waqar Salamkheil, Ali Khan, Jayden Seales, Akeal Hosein
Jamaica Tallawahs Predicted Playing XI
Shamarh Brooks, Brandon King (c), Jermaine Blackwood, Nicholson Gordon, Fabian Allen, Imad Wasim, Amir Jangoo (wk), Raymon Reifer, Joshua James, Chris Green, Mohammad Amir
Trinbago Knight Riders Squad
Martin Guptill, Rilee Rossouw, Nicholas Pooran(w), Kieron Pollard(c), Andre Russell, Dwayne Bravo, Sunil Narine, Akeal Hosein, Noor Ahmad, Matheesha Pathirana, Jayden Seales, Waqar Salamkheil, Mark Deyal, Chadwick Walton, Terrance Hinds, Kadeem Alleyne, Jaden Carmichael
Jamaica Tallawahs Squad
Brandon King(c), Steven Taylor, Jermaine Blackwood, Shamarh Brooks, Amir Jangoo(w), Fabian Allen, Raymon Reifer, Joshua James, Hayden Walsh, Mohammad Amir, Shamar Springer, Chris Green, Imad Wasim, Kirk McKenzie, Nicholson Gordon, Salman Irshad