- Match: Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR) vs St Kitts & Nevis Patriots (SKN)
- Date- 19th August 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Thundershower, 31℃
Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the TKR vs SKN Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. In Match 3 of the pulsating Caribbean Premier League (CPL), Trinbago Knight Riders will be locking horns with St Kitts & Nevis Patriots.
4-time CPL winners Trinbago Knight Riders are the most successful side in the history of the CPL. They would be brimming with confidence ahead of this fixture and would be hoping to have a good game.
On the other hand, St Kitts & Nevis Patriots have won the title only once, in 2021. They are up against a side that is dotted with several superstars and the Patriots will have to showcase their best skills in this game.
Top Batters TKR vs SKN
- Evin Lewis (SKN)- 1465 runs in T20Is
- Ambati Rayudu (SKN)- 4348 runs in IPL
- Martin Guptill (TKR)- 3531 runs in T20Is
Top Bowlers for TKR vs SKN
- Sunil Narine (TKR)- 163 wickets in IPL
- Akeal Hosein (TKR)- 31 wickets in T20Is
- Sheldon Cottrell (SKN)- 52 wickets in T20Is
TKR vs SKN Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If TKR bats first
- First Innings score prediction- TKR is expected to score 170-180 runs
- Result prediction- TKR will win the match by 15-25 runs
Scenario 2- If SKN bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SKN is expected to score 160-170 runs
- Result prediction- TKR will win the match 7 wickets
TKR vs SKN Today Match Prediction, Match 3, Who Will Win the Match?
Trinbago Knight Riders to win
We predict that Trinbago Knight Riders be winning this Caribbean Premier League 2023 game. Packed with superstars like Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Martin Guptill and Akeal Hosein, the Knight Riders would be charged up ahead of a brand new CPL season.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Trinbago Knight Riders Playing XI
Martin Guptill, Chadwick Walton, Nicholas Pooran, Andre Russell, Kieron Pollard (c), Dwayne Bravo, Sunil Narine, Mark Deyal, Akeal Hosein, Jayden Seales, Noor Ahmad
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Playing XI
Andre Fletcher, Evin Lewis, Ambati Rayudu, Dewald Brevis, Sherfane Rutherford, Corbin Bosch, George Linde, Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes, Oshane Thomas, Yannic Cariah
Trinbago Knight Riders Squad
Kieron Pollard, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Nicholas Pooran, Rilee Rossouw, Akeal Hosein, Dwayne Bravo, Martin Guptill, Noor Ahmad, Matheesha Pathirana, Jayden Seales, Mark Deyal, Chadwick Walton, Terrence Hinds, Kadeem Alleyne, Jaden Carmichael
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Squad
Evin Lewis, Andre Fletcher, Sherfane Rutherford, Dominic Drakes, Sheldon Cottrell, George Linde, Yannick Cariah, Oshane Thomas, Corbin Bosch, Dewald Brevis, Jyd Goolie, Izharulhaq Naveed, Kofi James, Joshua Da Silva, Ashmead Nedd, Johann Layne, Ambati Rayudu