- Match: Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR) vs St Lucia Kings (SLK)
- Date- 11th September 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Trinidad & Tobago
- Time- 5:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 33℃
Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Kings Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the TKR vs SLK Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 24 of the ongoing Caribbean Premier League (CPL), we will be witnessing a pulsating game between Trinbago Knight Riders and St Lucia Kings.
Trinbago Knight Riders are presently at the top of the points table with 11 points under their belt. Kieron Pollard and co. are in good form as they have been displaying consistency.
However, when these two teams had met for the last time in CPL 2023, St Lucia Kings had won the match by 54 runs. St Lucia Kings would be high on confidence because of their win in the previous game against Knight Riders.
Top Batters TKR vs SLK
- Martin Guptill (TKR)- 245 runs in the tournament
- Nicholas Pooran (TKR)- 242 runs in the tournament
- Johnson Charles (SLK)- 211 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for TKR vs SLK
- Andre Russell (TKR)- 11 wickets in the tournament
- Sunil Narine (TKR)- 9 wickets in the tournament
- Khary Pierre (SLK)- 8 wickets in the tournament
TKR vs SLK Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If TKR bats first
- First Innings score prediction- TKR is expected to score 180-190 runs
- Result prediction- TKR will win the match by 15-25 runs
Scenario 2- If SLK bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SLK is expected to score 170-180 runs
- Result prediction- TKR will win the match by 6 wickets
TKR vs SLK Today Match Prediction, Match 24 Who Will Win the Match?
Trinbago Knight Riders to win
We predict that Trinbago Knight Riders will be winning this CPL 2023 game. The likes of Andre Russell, Nicholas Pooran and Martin Guptill will be the key players to watch out for.
They would be high on confidence as they are presently at the top of the points table.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Trinbago Knight Riders Playing XI
Martin Guptill, Chadwick Walton, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Dwayne Bravo, Waqar Salamkheil, Ali Khan, Jayden Seales, Akeal Hosein
St Lucia Kings Predicted Playing XI
RS Primus, Matthew Forde, C Munro, Sikandar Raza (C), Roston Chase, Khary Pierre, SC Williams, Johnson Charles (wk), Alzarri Joseph, Sadrack Descartes, P Hatzoglou
Trinbago Knight Riders Squad
Martin Guptill, Rilee Rossouw, Nicholas Pooran(w), Kieron Pollard(c), Andre Russell, Dwayne Bravo, Sunil Narine, Akeal Hosein, Noor Ahmad, Matheesha Pathirana, Jayden Seales, Waqar Salamkheil, Mark Deyal, Chadwick Walton, Terrance Hinds, Kadeem Alleyne, Jaden Carmichael
St Lucia Kings Squad
Colin Munro, Johnson Charles(w), Sean Williams, Sadrack Descarte, Roshon Primus, Sikandar Raza(c), Roston Chase, Matthew Forde, Khary Pierre, Alzarri Joseph, Peter Hatzoglou, Chris Sole, Jeavor Royal, Kimani Melius, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Leonardo Julien, McKenny Clarke, Jair McAllister