- Match: West Indies (WI) vs India (IND)
- Date- 8th August 2023
- Match Format- T20I
- Venue- Providence Stadium, Georgetown
- Time- 8:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 32 Degrees Celsius, Scattered Thunderstorms
West Indies vs India Prediction Preview:
Welcome to WI vs IND Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. In the 3rd T20I, West Indies will be crossing swords with India.
After winning the first 2 games, West Indies would be oozing with confidence. They would be hoping to upset the Indians by registering a victory in the 3rd T20I and thereby pocketing off the series.
Hardik Pandya and co. have been a pale shadow of their previous best. They haven’t been able to perform well in the batting front and having 4 full-time bowlers hasn’t helped their cause.
It will be interesting to see how India pull things back in this series.
Top Batters for WI vs IND
- Surya Kumar Yadav (IND)- 1697 runs in T20Is
- Nicholas Pooran (WI)- 67 runs in the first T20I
- Tilak Verma (IND)- 51 runs in the first T20I
Top Bowlers WI vs IND
- Yuzvendra Chahal (IND)- 95 wickets in T20Is
- Alzarri Joseph (WI)- 2 wickets in the previous T20I
- Hardik Pandya (IND)- 3 wickets in the previous T20I
WI vs IND Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If WI bats first
- First Innings score prediction- WI is expected to score 180-190 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 6 wickets
Scenario 2- If IND bats first
- Firs Innings score prediction- IND is expected to score 170-180 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 25-35 runs
WI vs IND Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win the Match?
India to win
We predict that India will be bagging the honours of this T20I. After losing the first 2 T20Is, India would be desperate to stage a comeback. India have faced the wrath of social media trolls and criticisms and would be desperate to prove all their naysayers wrong.
The likes of Surya Kumar Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal and Hardik Pandya would be key players for India.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
WI vs IND Probable Playing 11
West Indies Playing XI
Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Johnson Charles, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, Odean Smith, Akeal Hosein, Romario Shepherd, Obed McCoy.
India Playing XI
Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson, Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mukesh Kumar
Kyle Mayers, Johnson Charles, Nicholas Pooran(w), Shai Hope, Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell(c), Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy, Oshane Thomas, Brandon King, Odean Smith, Roston Chase, Romario Shepherd
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ishan Kishan(w), Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson, Hardik Pandya(c), Axar Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Umran Malik, Mukesh Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Tilak Varma