PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Team Prediction | Zimbabwe tour to Pakistan | 3rd ODI | 3rd Nov 2020
Pakistan would now look forward to whitewashing Zimbabwe when they see each other in the next 3rd ODI at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Currently, Pakistan lead by 2-0. Meanwhile, Zimbabwe has played a satisfactory cricket so far, it’s just Pakistan has a better line up. Let’s see if Zimbabwe will be able to avoid the whitewash. Today, we are here for its Dream11 Team Prediction. So let’s have a look at our PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 3rd Nov 2020, 12:30 PM
Venue Name: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi
Total matches: 23
Matches won batting first: 11
Average 1st Inns scores: 234
Average 2nd Inns scores: 201
Head to Head for PAK vs ZIM:
Matches played: 59
PAK Won: 52
ZIM Won: 04
No Result: 02
The surface at Rawalpindi has been a bit slower along with some bounce for the pacers. The team batting first, especially Pakistan can make it to 300 but Zimbabwe won’t mind defending anything near 250-260.
Pakistan: Babar Azam (c), Shadab Khan (vc), Abdullah Shafique, Abid Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Haris Rauf, Haris Sohail, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Imam-Ul-Haq, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Rizwan, Muhammad Musa, Rohail Nazir, Shaheen Afridi, Usman Qadir, Wahab Riaz, Zafar Gohar
Zimbabwe: Chamu Chibhaba (c), Ryan Burl, Brian Chari, Tendai Chatara, Elton Chigumbura, Tendai Chisoro, Craig Ervine, Faraz Akram, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Wesley Madhevere, Wellington Masakadza, Carl Mumba, Richmond Mutumbami, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava, Milton Shumba, Sikandar Raza, Brendan Taylor, Donald Tripiano, Sean Williams
PAK vs ZIM Team News:
- Pakistan can make few changes for this last ODI against Zimbabwe.
- Wahab Riaz can come in place of H Rauf.
- Imam-ul-Haq and Abid Ali will open the innings, followed by Babar Azam and Haider Ali.
- Mohammad Rizwan will keep the gloves for the side.
- I Ahmed, F Ashraf, and Imad Wasim will look after the middle order line up.
- M Musa, Haris Rauf, and Shaheen Afridi will lead the bowling department.
- Sikandar Raza must bat up the order for Zimbabwe as he a better batsman. There may be few changes though.
- Donald Tiripano can come in place of Richard Ngarava.
- Chari and Chibhabha will open the innings, followed by C Ervine and B Taylor, who would even keep the gloves for his side.
- Sean Williams, Raza, and Madhevere will prove strength to the middle order.
- Mumba, Muzarabani, and T Chisoro will look after the bowling department.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
PAK Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: M Rizwan
Batsmen: B Azam, I Haq, H Sohail, A Ali, H Ali
All-rounders: F Ashraf, I Wasim, I Ahmed
Bowlers: S Afridi, H Rauf/W Riaz
ZIM Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: B Taylor
Batsmen: C Ervine, B Chari
All-rounders: S Williams, S Raza, C Chibhabha, W Madhevere
Bowler: T Chisoro, MB Muzarabani, C Mumba, R Ngarava/D Tiripano
Captain Pick for PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Team
Option 1: B Taylor
Brendan Taylor has been exceptional behind the wickets and with the bat. In two innings, he has smashed 148 runs at an average of 74.00. (Highest by any player in the series). Also, he has hit 14 fours and 5 sixes at a strike rate of 91.36.
Option 2: Imam-Ul-Haq
Imam-ul-Haq has scored the highest runs for Pakistan in this series so far. Playing two innings, he has scored 107 runs at an average of 53.550 along with 11 fours. He is one reliable asset and is capable of troubling the bowlers.
Option 1: I Ahmed/S Afridi
I Ahmed has bagged 5 wickets in the series so far, leveling with Shaheen Afridi. Both the bowlers have been consistent for Pakistan and can keep the pressure on the Zimbabwe batsmen.
Option 2: T Chisoro
Tendai Chisoro has claimed maximum wickets (four) for Zimbabwe in this series but no other bowlers are able to make any sort of impact for Zimbabwe. The spinners are not spinning the ball or trying any variations.
Top Five Picks For PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Team
- W Riaz – 1 innings- 4 wickets – 1025 averega
- S Raza – 2 innings – 2 wickets – 34.00 avergae
- B Azam – 2 innings – 96 runs – 104.35 strike rate
- Seal Williams – 2 innings – 79 runs – 39.50 average – 94.05 strike rate
- H Sohail – 1 innings – 71 runs – 86.59 strike rate
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Pakistan is expected to easily whitewash Zimbabwe without many efforts. Having a better batting and bowling line up, Pakistan would keep the dominance from the start, so we bet Pakistan to notch a victory here.
Get All Fantasy Cricket Tips, Head-to-Head, and Grand League Team - Click Here