SS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Team Prediction | 52nd Match | WBBL 2020 | 21st Nov 2020
In an exciting game in the Rebel WBBL, Sydney Sixers take on the Melbourne Renegades on 21st November at Sydney. Syndey Sixers have won 5 of their 12 games and are currently placed at number 5 on the points table while the Renegades have won only 3 games and are placed at number 7 in the points table.
Date & Time- 21st November 2020, 01:35 PM IST
Venue Name: North Sydney Oval, Sydney
Head to Head:
Matches played: 12
SS-W Won: 6
MR-W Won: 3
No Result: 0
The pitches have become slower in this tournament. So expect this to be the same and it will assist the bowlers making it difficult for batsmen to score runs.
Sydney Sixers Women Squad: Alyssa Healy (wk), Ellyse Perry (c), Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns, Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk, Angela Reakes, Lisa Griffith, Hayley Silver-holmes, Jodie Hicks, Stella Campbell, Sarah Aley, Lauren Cheatle
Melbourne Renegades Squad: Amy Satterthwaite (C), Makinley Blows, Rebecca Carter, Elly Donald, Josie Dooley, Erin Fazackerley, Ella Hayward, Lizelle Lee, Carly Leeson, Sophie Molineux, Courtney Neale, Molly Strano, Lea Tahuhu, Courtney Webb, Amy Yates
SS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Team News:
Sydney Sixers Women:
- A Healy has been very solid at the top of the order. And then there is E Perry who is having a great tournament. Both of them form a dangerous opening pair.
- D van Niekerk has been good at number 3 while M Kapp has added strength in the middle order.
- Along with all-rounders E Perry and M Kapp, Sixers have S Aley as the strike bowler.
Melbourne Renegades Women:
- Renegades have named an unchanged squad for this game.
- S Molineux is the best batter for Renegades this season. She will open the innings with L Lee who scored important runs in the last game.
- The middle-order will be flexible with J Dooley and C Webb might interchanging their positions. Skipper A Satterthwaite will be the finisher or will bat up if there are quick wickets.
- L Tahuhu will operate with the new ball in the bowling department while M Strano will bowl in the middle-overs. M Blows will be a crucial bowler too.
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
SS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
SS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: A Healy
Batsmen: A Gardner, E Burns, J Hicks,
All-rounders: E Perry, M Kapp, D Van Niekerk,
Bowler: S Aley, H Silver-Holmes, S Campbell, L Griffith
MR-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: J Dooley, L Lee
Batsmen: A Satterthwaite, C Webb
All-rounders: S Molineux, M Blows, E Haywards
Bowlers: C Leeson, M Brown, M Strano, L Tahuhu
Captain Pick for SS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Team
Option 1: E Perry
E Perry is hailed as the best all-rounder in women’s cricket and her performance in WBBL this season reflects this claim. She has scored 322 runs at an average of 53.66 and has a strike-rate of 97.57. Importantly she can play the big innings while opening the innings and has scored 3 fifties. She is an effective bowler as well and has claimed 8 wickets in this tournament so far.
Option 2: M Kapp
With E Perry soaking in all the limelight, M Kapp has delivered astonishing performances by flying under the radar. The all-rounder has scored 170 runs so far and has also claimed 9 wickets. Her economy rate of 5.84 is the best for her team and she averages a healthy 34.00 with the bat. So she is a very good choice for captain.
Option 1: A Healy
A Healy is a must-have batter in the team considering her recent form and also her vast experience and skill set. She has scored 228 runs this season so far in 8 innings and has a batting average of 22.80. She also a very good strike-rate of 143.39. A Healy has contributed in the fielding department as well and has claimed 6 catches and 5 stumpings. In the last match, she scored 44 runs.
Option 2: S Molineux
S Molineux is a key player as she contributes with the bat as well as the ball. She is the leading run-scorer as well as the leading wicket-taker for her team in this tournament. In 11 games she has scored 217 runs at an average of 21.70 and she has claimed 10 wickets at a strike-rate of 20.19.
Top 5 Players For SS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Team Prediction:
- E Perry – 11 matches – 322 runs- 8 wickets
- M Kapp– 11 matches –170 runs – 9 wickets
- A Healy– 11 games – 228 runs
- S Molineux–10 innings – 217 runs -10 wickets,
- S Leeson– 11 matches –10 wickets
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
Best SS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head:
SS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
The Sixers have won their previous game and have their confidence high. Plus their key players are looking in good touch. So in this contest, Syndey Sixers will win the game.