Want to know How to play Pubg mobile on pc without emulator? Then this article is just for you, here we are going to tell you 2 way with which you can easily play Pubg Mobile on PC without Emulator.
When it comes to mobile games, PUBG Mobile has taken the world of esports by a storm after its launch in India in 2018. You would be amazed to know that PUBG Mobile is among the most downloaded Android games in India and across the world.
The best thing about PUBG Mobile is that you can enjoy it on your smartphone the way you play it on Xbox or PC. And rightly so, PUBG Mobile has emerged as one of the most played games ever.
More than 50 million times have this game has been downloaded from Google Play Store. What does this say? It denotes the massive connection that PUBG Mobile has been able to manage with its fans and others.
The full form of PUBG Mobile is Players’ Unknown Battlegrounds. The game includes an island consisting of 100 players. On the island, every player tries to survive the battle and shots from enemies till the end by eliminating all opponents. With so many participants seeking survival, you may note the shrinking PlayZone. It also leads to damage to PUBG Mobile players while they are outside the range.
The PUBG Mobile also comes with many Maps. And you can also go for many modes to exhibit what you have got as a player. The game is equipped with immersive 3D sound, HD graphics and developed with Unreal Engine 4. In turn, all these provide you with the ultimate gaming experience.
You can enjoy PUBG Mobile, a multiplayer game with your friends. It is also possible to use voice chats to communicate with Team members.
The success of the PUBG Mobile has not been restrained only to the mobile devices. Yes, the Official PC emulator is also being employed to play it. But the best thing is that many methods are available to help you play it even without using the emulator.
Yes, the publisher of PUBG Mobile, Tencent Games, can help you play PUBG Mobile on PC even without an emulator. In this post, we are enlisting steps and other aspects of playing PUBG Mobile on PC without an emulator. Read on!
Methods to play Pubg mobile on pc without emulator
Method #1 to play PUBG Mobile on your PC without an emulator
You can follow some simple steps and start playing PUBG Mobile on PC for free without en emulator. Take a look:
- Firstly, you will need to download and install the APowerSoft in your Laptop or PC. It will help you mirror the phone.
- The next step is enabling the USB debugging on the device. You will be able to do that by navigating to the Settings on the phone.
- Now, you will need to download and install the APowerSoft on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
- It is now the time to connect your USB data cable’s both ends to PC and your smartphone respectively.
- The next step is mirroring the screen and initiating the PUBG Mobile on your PC/Laptop.
- The last thing is the configuration of all keymap settings. You are now ready to begin enjoying the PUBG Mobile your heart out.
Once you follow the discussed steps, you won’t come across any lags and other issues. What’s more, systems with low specifications will operate the game smoothly without facing shutter issues.
While playing the PUBG Mobile on your PC earlier, you must have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks. Not anymore, you can now play it on PC without an emulator with PUBG Mobile for Windows Operating Systems.
You only need an active internet connection with a hassle-free installation process. But the key thing is ensuring that your PC boasts of the required specs. Yes, it is vital to help you play the PUBG Mobile without issues.
The least PUBG Mobile specs that you will need are being discussed below. Have a look:
- CPU: i3 to i5 or Ryzen 5 3600x
- Frequency: 2.8 GHz.
- OS: Windows 10 – 64Bit
- DirectX: Version 9.0 or More
- GPU: 6GB AMD or NVIDIA.
- Memory: 8GB of RAM
- Free HDD Space: 20 GB
- Wifi – 15MBPS Speed.
Method #2 to play PUBG Mobile on your PC without an emulator
Here is another method that you can use to start playing PUBG Mobile on PC for free without en emulator. Simply follow the steps given below –
- If you get the pop-up on 1st time during the installation, then you will need to hit ‘Yes’. Doing this will take you to the following step.
- Now, the Tencent Gaming Buddy installation is what you will get to see with the icon of the PUBG Mobile similarly like this popular game. You will only need to click on ‘Install’ or ‘Customize’. In turn, it will lead to the replacement of the installation directory.
- The installation process will take about 5 minutes. To start the app, you will need to hit the ‘Start’ button. It is time to continue the steps to install PUBG Mobile on Computer without an emulator.
- Next, the Tencent Gaming Buddy will start downloading the resources and required engines. They will be what you will need to begin playing PUBG Mobile. For this step, you must have an active and stable internet connection as it may take some time.
- You will be able to access PUBG Mobile window for about 2 minutes after the resource and download procedure is done.
- That’s it – you will be finally able to play PUBG Mobile on your PC without an emulator. It is also possible to opt for a log-in method as per your preferences – via a guest account or a valid Facebook account.
Once you go through these discussed steps, then you will be able to install PUBG Mobile on PC. This way, you can start your fun on your computer without an emulator. And you can also be on your way to win that lip-smacking Chicken Dinner.
We at KhelTalk thank our patrons for going through this post. If you liked our post, then you should share it and help more PUBG Mobile fans start playing it on their PCs.
At KhelTalk, our effort is to create meaningful content that can elevate your eSports knowledge to the next level.