As part of the PUBG Mobile 2.5 update, the new PUBG Mobile Month 21 Royale Pass will be brought into the game. The forthcoming Royale Pass will continue the pattern of bringing monthly Royale Passes to the title, even if Season 11 will be the first for Cycle 4. Here are all the details of the PUBG Mobile Month 21 Royale Pass.
PUBG Mobile Month 21 RP Release Date
On March 21, 2023, at 0:00 UTC, the current Month 20 Royale Pass will come to an end, following which the RP section will be restricted for two hours. The next Royale Pass will be released on March 21, 2023, at 2:00 UTC.
There will be two versions of the PUBG Mobile Month 21 Royale Pass available. 360 UC may be used to acquire the Elite Pass. However the better Elite Pass Plus may be purchased for 960 UC.
Also, when players buy the PUBG Mobile Month 21 RP, they will receive an EZ License Card if they have already purchased the M18, M19, and M20 RPs. This card will enable them to unlock the tasks for the upcoming week and help them gain two RP Mission Cards each week.
PUBG Mobile Month 21 Royale Pass Rewards
There have been several leaks regarding the upcoming PUBG Mobile Month 21 Royale Pass on YouTube. Depending on the leaks, the new RP will have a “High Victory” theme.
The forthcoming RP will feature two sections- free and paid, similar to the last update. The former provides a few goods for players that are unable to acquire the M21 RP, but the latter gives rare prizes. Below is a list of the top rewards offered by the new C4S11 M21 RP:
- RP Rank 1: Grand Heist Set together with Crimson Agenda P92
- RP Rank 5: Grand Heist Mask
- RP Rank 10: Blaster Tank skin
- RP Rank 15: Crimson Agenda Helmet, RP Avatar (M21) together with Bodybuilding Champ Emote (available in the free RP tab)
- RP Rank 20: Gilded Roar Stun Grenade together with Crimson Agenda Parachute (available in the free RP tab)
- RP Rank 23: Night Roamer Mask (available in the free RP tab)
- RP Rank 25: Night Roamer Set (available in the free RP tab)
- RP Rank 30: Dystopian Clown Plane Finish together with Dark Reign Emote
- RP Rank 35: Dancing Prints P90 (available in the free RP tab)
- RP Rank 40: Wild Guffaw QBZRP
- Rank 50: Dark Reign Set along with Dark Reign Cover
Many PUBG Mobile players will be seeking to acquire the PUBG Mobile Month 21 Royale Pass. Nevertheless, people who wish to maximize their RP can immediately rank up by 10 levels by using RP rank-up cards (each costing 1000 UC).
Also Read: Streamer Awards 2023: Full List Of Nominees And Winners