BGMI has always embraced the competitive spirit amongst its gamers while at the same time providing a completely realistic shooting game experience.
The devoted BGMI community continues to be committed to the Classic mode gameplay, persistently boosting their ranks to rule the ranking charts, despite the creators having implemented a variety of game modes to appeal to varied player preferences.
But for many, it might be difficult to grasp the nuances of the BGMI’s ranking system, especially when it pertains to figuring out ranking points and figuring out the tier system.
Here is a detailed analysis of the BGMI tier system to ease even a novice into understanding it.
BGMI Ranking System Details
BGMI has a ranking system with many tiers, rewards, etc. It primarily features 8 tiers broken down into 34 tiers, with the six main tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Crown.
Each of these tiers in Battlegrounds Mobile India have five levels. Each BGMI player begins their ranked career from the lowest Bronze 5 tier and works their way up the ranks with each grueling victory.
Here are all the BGMI tiers with their respective points:
- Bronze V – 1000 to 1300 points
- Bronze IV – 1300 to 1400 points
- Bronze III – 1400 to 1500 points
- Bronze II – 1500 to 1600 points
- Bronze I – 1601 to 1700 points
- Silver V – 1701 to 1800 points
- Silver IV- 1801 to 1900 points
- Silver III- 1901 to 2000 points
- Silver II – 2001 to 2100 points
- Silver I – 2101 to 2200 points
- Gold V – 2201 to 2300 points
- Gold IV – 2301 to 2400 points
- Gold III – 2401 to 2500 points
- Gold II – 2501 to 2600 points
- Gold I – 2601 to 2700 points
- Platinum V- 2701 to 2800 points
- Platinum IV – 2801 to 2900 points
- Platinum III – 2901 to 3000 points
- Platinum II – 3001 to 3100 points
- Platinum I – 3101 to 3200 points
- Diamond V – 3201 to 3300 points
- Diamond IV– 3301 to 3400 points
- Diamond III – 3401 to 3500 points
- Diamond II – 3501 to 3600 points
- Diamond I – 3601 to 3700 points
- Crown V – 3701 to 3800 points
- Crown IV – 3801 to 3900 points
- Crown III – 3901 to 4000 points
- Crown II – 4001 to 4100points
- Crown V – 4101 to 4200 points
- Ace – 4201 to 4700 points
- Ace Master – 4701 to 5200 points
- Ace Dominator – 5201 points and above
- Conqueror – Top 500 in the player rankings
Ranking tiers are re-established at the start of each new season in BGMI.
The modification of rankings in the new season is based on the outcome of the gamer in the season prior, with higher-ranking players suffering heavier deductions, allowing new stars to emerge and leave their imprint.
This establishes a fair gaming environment where any newcomer to the game stands a good chance as that of a seasoned veteran of BGMI.
Also Read: Top 5 Tips To Get More Kills In PUBG Mobile