The Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 18.104.22.168 preview is available now. The Minecraft 1.21 update, scheduled for release in 2024, features the trial chamber, trial spawner, and Breeze mob.
The most recent preview comprises all of these and was released on November 15, 2023.
Downloading the preview will allow you to experience these new features and enhancements while they’re still being developed.
Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124 Beta & Preview Xbox Download
Follow this procedure to obtain the most recent preview of the Minecraft game:
- Click on the Microsoft Store icon from your dashboard.
- Type “Minecraft Preview” into the search bar. Launch the store page that appears.
- Click the download link on the shop page. If you have an active Game Pass membership or have purchased the game on your account, the choice ought should be accessible. After the download is finished, access the newly installed software by going back to your dashboard or library.
Windows 10/11 PCs Download
On PCs, the Bedrock Previews will not be automatically updated by the Minecraft Launcher, in contrast to most other platforms.
You can easily change this by utilizing the Microsoft Store app. You may upgrade your preview version with a few clicks, then go back to the launcher and start the game.
On Windows-based computers, you may upgrade the preview by following these steps:
- On your computer, launch the Microsoft Store app, then select the library tab.
- After selecting “Games,” click the update button next to “Minecraft Preview.” You might need to click “Get Updates” in order to get any updates if it doesn’t show up.
- Open the game launcher and choose Windows Edition from the list of games once the upgrade procedure is finished.
- The green install/play button has a version selector; click it and choose “Latest Preview.”
- The launcher will download all required files when you press the Install/Play button, allowing you to start the game. If you haven’t already, you may install the most recent preview using the version selection.
Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199 Beta & Preview Android/iOS Download
Follow these steps to get the most recent preview on your device:
- Open the game’s store page and the Google Play Store if you’re an Android user. Navigate to the “Join the Beta” area and click the link that appears there. If necessary, update your gaming app. Open the game by going back to your home screen or app drawer. Instead of the original game, it ought to run the most recent preview.
- To access the dedicated Testflight page for the preview, download and use the Apple Testflight app on your iOS device. Using your account details, register for the beta. To access your updated preview, navigate back to the main menu of the Testflight app.
- You might have to wait until inactive users are eliminated before you can opt in because signups sometimes fill up rapidly.
Your device should upgrade to the most recent version immediately after you’ve loaded the preview.