- Match: Pakistan (PAK) vs India (IND)
- Date- 2nd September 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele
- Time-3:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast: Thundershower, 27℃
Pakistan vs India Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the PAK vs IND Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. The mother of all rivalries, India will be locking horns with Pakistan in their opening encounter of Asia Cup 2023.
India are coming on the back of a 2-0 T20I series victory against Ireland. Even though several of India’s first-team players didn’t play in the series, Jasprit Bumrah had a phenomenal outing.
He bagged the player of the series award in his comeback series and he will be looking to unleash his beast mode in the upcoming Asia Cup 2023.
Pakistan’s confidence levels ahead of the high-octane game between India and Nepal would be sky-high. They are coming on the back of a mammoth 238-run victory against Nepal in Match 1 at the Multan International Cricket Stadium.
Top Batters PAK vs IND
- Virat Kohli (IND)- 12898 runs in ODIs
- Rohit Sharma (IND)- 9837 runs in ODIs
- Babar Azam (PAK)- 151 runs in the previous match
Top Bowlers for PAK vs IND
- Jasprit Bumrah (IND)- 121 wickets in ODIs
- Ravindra Jadeja (IND)- 194 wickets in ODIs
- Shadab Khan (PAK)- 4 wickets in the previous match
PAK vs IND Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If PAK bats first
- First Innings score prediction- PAK is expected to score 300-320 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 8 wickets
Scenario 2- If IND bats first
- First Innings score prediction- IND is expected to score 320-340 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 30-40 runs
PAK vs IND Today Match Prediction, Match 3, Who Will Win the Match?
India to win
We predict that India will be winning this game in the Asia Cup 2023. The likes of Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Pakistan Playing XI
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (w/k), Salman Ali Agha, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf
India Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (w/k), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammad Siraj
Babar Azam (c), Abdullah Shafique, Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Salman Ali Agha, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Haris, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Usama Mir, Faheem Ashraf, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Naseem Shah, Shaheen Afridi, Saud Shakeel
Rohit Sharma (Captain), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, KL Rahul, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya (VC), Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohd. Shami, Mohd. Siraj, Prasidh Krishna.