- Match: San Francisco Unicorns (SFU) vs Seattle Orcas (SEO)
- Date- 16th July 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Grand Prairie Stadium, Texas
- Time- 6:00 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 37 Degrees Celsius, Mostly Sunny
San Francisco Unicorns vs Seattle Orcas Prediction Preview:
Welcome to SFU vs SEO Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. In Match 4 of the ongoing Major League 2023, we will be witnessing an exciting game of cricket between San Francisco Unicorns and Seattle Orcas.
Both the two teams have won their 1st game in Major League Cricket 2023 and are brimming with momentum and energy. They would be determined to continue their winning run in this tournament.
The Unicorns beat MI New York by 22 runs in Match 2. Corey Anderson scored a blinder of an innings as he mustered 91* runs in just 52 deliveries.
On the other hand, Seattle Orcas outclassed Washington Freedom by 5 wickets in their first game of this tournament.
Top Batters for SFU vs SEO
- Corey Anderson (SFU)- scored 91* runs in the previous game
- Nauman Anwar (SEO)- scored 48 runs in the previous game
- Imad Wasim (SEO)- scored 43* runs in the previous game.
Top Bowlers SFU vs SEO
- Wayne Parnell (SEO)- 2 wickets in the previous game
- Carmi le Roux (SFU)- 2 wickets in the previous game
- Harmeet Singh (SEO)- 2 wickets in the previous game
SFU vs SEO Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If SFU bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SFU is expected to score 190-200
- Result prediction- SFU will win the match by 20-25 runs
Scenario 2- If SEO bats first
- Firs Innings score prediction- SEO is expected to score 210-220 runs
- Result prediction- SFU will win the match by 5 wickets
SFU vs SEO Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win the Match?
San Francisco Unicorns to win
We can expect a high-scoring thriller in Match 4 of the ongoing Major League Cricket 2023. And this is where San Francisco Unicorns will be having a slight advantage.
With a power-heavy batting line-up, they can easily take on the opposition bowlers and register imposing totals.
We predict that San Francisco Unicorns will be bagging the honours of this game.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
SFU vs SEO Probable Playing 11
San Francisco Unicorns Playing XI
Matthew Wade (wicketkeeper), Finn Allen, Aaron Finch (captain), Corey Anderson, Marcus Stoinis, Tajinder Dhillon, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Shadab Khan, Carmi le Roux, Haris Rauf, Liam Plunkett
Seattle Orcas Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (wicketkeeper), Nauman Anwar, Shimron Hetmyer, Heinrich Klaasen, Imad Wasim, Shehan Jayasuriya, Shubham Ranjane, Cameron Gannon, Wayne Parnell (captain), Harmeet Singh, Andrew Tye
San Francisco Unicorns
Aaron Finch, David White, Mackenzie Harvey, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Corey Anderson, Marcus Stoinis, Sanjay Krishnamurthi, Shadab Khan, Tajinder Singh, Finn Allen, Matthew Wade, Brody Couch, Carmi le Roux, Haris Rauf, Liam Plunkett, Lungi Ngidi, Qais Ahmad
Nauman Anwar, Quinton de Kock (wk), Cameron Gannon, Shehan Jayasuriya, Aaron Jones, Heinrich Klaasen, Izharulhaq Naveed, Wayne Parnell, Nisarg Patel, Angelo Perera, Shubham Ranjane, Dasun Shanaka, Phani Simhadri, Harmeet Singh, Matthew Tromp, Andrew Tye, Imad Wasim, Shimron Hetmyer, and Dwaine Pretorius.