- Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
- Date- 18th May 2023
- Match Format- T20 (IPL 2023)
- Venue- Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 34 Degrees Celsius, Clear
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the SRH vs RCB Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. Sunrisers Hyderabad will be locking horns with Royal Challengers Bangalore in this IPL 2023 game.
RCB are firmly in pole position to qualify for the playoffs of the ongoing IPL 2023. Two wins in two games and the Bangalore franchise would confirm their place in the playoffs if Mumbai Indians (MI)/Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) lose one game.
On the other hand, if they lose today then both Lucknow and Chennai Super Kings (CSK) qualify for the playoffs. A lot is at stake today in this SRH vs RCB game.
SRH on the other hand, have already been eliminated from the playoff race. They can at max reach up to 12 points and end the season with two consolatory wins.
Needless to say, Aiden Markram’s men have flattered to deceive in this IPL and haven’t had the best of seasons.
Top Batters SRH vs RCB (IPL 2023)
- Faf Du Plessis (RCB)- 631 runs at a strike-rate of 154.28
- Virat Kohli (RCB)- 438 runs at an average of 39.82
- Heinrich Klaasen (SRH)- 326 runs at an average of 46.57
- Rahul Tripathi (SRH)- 258 runs
Top Bowlers SRH vs RCB (IPL 2023)
- Mohammad Siraj (RCB)- 16 wickets
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar (SRH)- 14 wickets
- Mayank Markande (SRH)- 12 wickets
- Harshal Patel (RCB)- 12 wickets
- Karn Sharma (RCB)- 10 wickets
SRH vs RCB Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If SRH bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SRH is expected to score 170-180
- Result prediction- RCB will win the match by 7 wickets
Scenario 2- If RCB bats first
- First Innings score prediction- RCB is expected to score 200-210
- Result prediction- RCB will win by 20-30 runs
SRH vs RCB Today Match Prediction, IPL 2023, Who Will Win the Match?
Royal Challengers Bangalore
RCB would be favourites on paper ahead of this SRH vs RCB game. The Bangalore franchise are coming on the back of a mind-boggling 112-run victory over Rajasthan Royals (RR) and they would be teeming with confidence.
SRH on the other hand lost to defending champions Gujarat Titans (GT) in their previous game and there is a lack of motivation and confidence in the SRH camp.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There is no injury news for this game. Virat Kohli, Faf Du Plessis, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Heinrich Klaasen would be key players to watch out for.
SRH vs RCB Probable Playing 11
SRH Playing XI
Abhishek Sharma, Anmolpreet Singh, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, Glenn Phillips, Abdul Samad, Mayank Markande, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan
RCB Playing XI
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis, Anuj Rawat, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik, Michael Bracewell, Wayne Parnell, Karn Sharma, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj
Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram(c), Heinrich Klaasen(w), Abdul Samad, Sanvir Singh, Mayank Markande, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Fazalhaq Farooqi, T Natarajan, Anmolpreet Singh, Adil Rashid, Mayank Agarwal, Akeal Hosein, Glenn Phillips, Samarth Vyas, Mayank Dagar, Upendra Yadav, Harry Brook, Kartik Tyagi, Nitish Reddy, Umran Malik, Vivrant Sharma
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Anuj Rawat, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik(w), Michael Bracewell, Wayne Parnell, Karn Sharma, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Shahbaz Ahmed, Siddarth Kaul, Kedar Jadhav, Josh Hazlewood, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Wanindu Hasaranga, Finn Allen, Sonu Yadav, Suyash Prabhudessai, Manoj Bhandage, Akash Deep, Rajan Kumar, Avinash Singh, Himanshu Sharma
Also read: IPL 2023: 3 Reasons Why Shikhar Dhawan Might Be Sacked As PBKS Captain Post This Season