DUB vs ABD Dream11 Team Prediction | Match 7 | Emirates D20 – T20 2020 | 11th Dec 2020
Dubai Pulse Secure will lock horns against Abu Dhabi in the next fixture of the Emirates D20 League. At present, Abu Dhabi holds the sixth position at the points table as they have lost both their played games. On the other hand, DUB is at the fifth spot after losing both games as well. Let’s see which teams will be lucky enough to grab points here and improve their ranking at the points table. So, let’s go through our Dream11 Prediction for the upcoming Emirates D20 League game between DUB vs ABD.
Date & Time- 11th December 2020, 2:30 PM IST
Venue Name: ICC Academy, Dubai, Dubai
The surface at ICC Academy, Dubai offers equal assistance to batsmen as well as the bowlers. It’s a bit slower but batsmen would enjoy bating here. 140-150 is an average inning score at this venue.
Total matches: 29
Matches won batting first: 20
Matches won bowling first: 8
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER
Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED
Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE
Dubai Pulse Secure (DUB): Adnaan Khan, Ali Naseer, Bilal Cheema, Muhammad Hassan, Muhammad Usman, Nilansh Keswani, Omer Farooq, Punya Mehra, Rahul Bhatia, Ronak Panoly, Rudra Madhav, Saqib Manshad, Shahrukh Sheikh, Syed Haider Shah, Tahir Latif
Abu Dhabi (ABD): Kai Smith, Osama Hassan, Ben Willgoss, Sahil Sunil Hariani, Aaryan Madani, Surjith Manohardas, Midhun Sudhakar Pattlikkadan, Pasindu Wanniarachchi, Mazhar Bashir, Paresh Katkar, Soorya Sathish, Karthik Nagendran, Matiullah Khan, Jishnu Vattekkatt Balan, Navalesh Naidoo, Mudassir Hussain
DUB vs ABD Dream11 Team News:
Dubai Pulse Secure:
- Rudra Mahadev and Punya Mehta will open the innings, followed by Shahrukh Sheikh and M Usman at number 3 and 4 respectively.
- Middle-order responsibilities will be given to Bilal Cheema and Omer Farooq, while M Hassan will be asked to do late hitting for the side.
- Nilansh, Rahul Bhatia, and Tahir Latif will look after the bowling department.
- P Katkar can come in place of Soorya Sathish for this game.
- A Madani and S Manohardas will open the innings, followed by S Sathish and M Pattikkadan.
- M Bashir, P Wanniarachchi, and Sahil Hariani are there to look after their middle order line up.
- Matiullah, Ben Willgoss, and N Naidoo will keep the bowling department duties.
DUB vs ABD Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups, Playing 11:
DUB Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: B Cheema,
Batsmen: M Usman, P Mehra, R Mahadev
All-rounders: S Sheikh, O Farooq,
Bowlers: A Naseer, N Keswani, R Bhatia, T Latif, M Hasan
ABD Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: B Willgoss
Batsmen: S Hariani, A Madani, S Manohardas
All-rounders: M Sudhakar, P Waniarachchi, M Bashir, S Sathish/P Katkar
Bowlers: M Khan, J Balan, N Naidoo
Captain Pick for DUB vs ABD Dream11 Team
Option 1: M Pattlikkadan
M Pattlikkadan has chipped four wickets for Abu Dhabi in just two innings at an economy of 6.28 and has also scored 42 runs with the bat in the previous game.
Option 2: M Usman
M Usman looks good with the bat as he has scored 60 runs in two innings at a strike rate of 109.09.
Option 1: Tahir Latif
Tahir Latif has not only kept himself economical (5.25) with the ball but has also chipped four wickets. Don’t miss him out.
Option 2: M Bashir
M Bashir has scored 45 runs in two innings at an average of 22.50 including two fours and two sixes. He also has two wickets to his name.
Top 4 Players For DUB vs ABD Dream11 Team Prediction:
- Shahrukh Ahmed – 2 innings – 47 runs – 23.50 average
- Ali Naseer – 3 overs- 14 runs – 1 wicket – 4.66 economy
- K Nagendran – 4 overs – 26 runs – 2 wickets – 6.50 economy
- P Katkar – 4 overs – 22 runs – 1 wicket – 5.50 economy
Best DUB vs ABD Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head:
DUB vs ABD Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Both the teams are yet to earn their winning points in the tournament and it’s kind of tough to predict a winner here. Though Abu Dhabi has a better line up with young players to their side. So our Dream11 Team Prediction experts bet on Abu Dhabi to earn their first point in the tournament.