KHP vs NOR Dream11 Team Prediction | Match 15 | Quaid-e-Azam Trophy | 26th Nov 2020
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Northern will face each other in the 15th match of the tournament. Both the teams began the tournament with a loss but has bounced back very well to win two matches and draw one. In the points table, Northern is currently at number two while Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is at number three. While Northern has more number of points compared to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the latter has won two consecutive matches while Northern has managed to draw their last one. Let’s go through our Dream11 Prediction for the upcoming game between KHP and NOR.
Date & Time: 26th November 2020, 10:30 AM IST
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi.
Going by the recent matches, the pitch has improved a lot to assist the batsmen more. In the last two matches, the team batting first has managed to reach 350+ comfortably.
Matches played in this tournament: 4
Matches won by the chasing team: 2
Matches are drawn: 2
KHP- W, W, D, L
NOR- D, W, W, L
Northern: Zeeshan Malik, Nasir Nawaz, Umar Amin, Faizan Riaz, Sarmad Bhatti, Asif Ali, Hammad Azam, Jamal Anwar (wk), Salman Irshad, Nauman Ali (c), Waqas Ahmed, Ali Sarfaraz, Fahran Shafiq, Naved Malik, Sadaf Hussain, Tauseeq Shah.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Ashfaq Ahmed (c), Israrullah, Ahmed Jamal, Adil Amin, Kamran Ghulam, Sahibzada Farhan, Rehan Afridi (wk), Khalid Usman, Sajid Khan, Imran Khan, Usman Shinwari, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Mohsin, Nabi Gul, Sameen Gul, Samiullah.
KHP vs NOR Dream11 Team News:
- Northern had a poor outing in their last outing compared to their previous matches. However, Mohammad Nawaz and Umar Amin produced a match-saving partnership and dragged the team for a draw.
- Sarmad Bhatti played well in the second innings of the previous game where he scored 32* from 34 deliveries and played his part in the draw.
- Hammad Azam is having a decent tournament so far and in the last match, he scored a brilliant half-century in the 2nd innings while batting at the middle-order.
- The skipper Khalid Usman was the star performer in the previous game against Central Punjab where he scored 92* while batting at number 8.
- Sajid Khan was the main reason why Khyber Pakhtunkhwa won the last game. He ended up with ten wickets in the match.
- Musadiq Ahmed got a good start in the previous match but couldn’t convert it into a big score. However, he is looking in great touch, has 70+ knocks in his last four domestic matches.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
KHP vs NOR Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
KHP Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: R Afridi
Batsmen: A Ahmed, S Farhan, Israullah
All-rounders: K Usman, K Ghulam, A Amin
Bowlers: S Khan, J Khan, A Jamal
NOR Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: U Masood
Batsmen: A Ali, U Amin, S Bhatti, Z Malik
All-rounders: H Azam, F Riaz
Bowlers: N Ali, W Ahmed, A Jamal, A Mahmood
Captain Pick for KHP vs NOR Dream11 Team
Option 1: Nauman Ali
Nauman Ali is the 2nd leading wicket-taker of the tournament currently. He has 29 wickets to his name with the best of 7 for 53. He also has 94 runs in the tournament so far.
Option 2: Sajid Khan
Sajid Khan is the leading wicket-taker of the tournament at the moment, thanks to his 10-wicket-haul in the last game. He also has scored 86 runs with the bat and is undoubtedly one of the popular picks for the captain.
Option 1: Hammad Azam
Hammad Azam averages 68.33 in the tournament currently. He has 410 runs from his 4 matches and has four fifties, a ton to his name.
Option 2: Adil Amin
Adil Amin is the leading run-scorer for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. He has 323 runs from his 4 matches with a best of 90. He has 3 fifties in the tournament so far.
Top Five Picks For KHP vs NOR Dream11 Team:
In this tournament-
Umar Amin- 4 matches – 340 runs – 48.57 average
Khalid Usman – 4 matches – 228 runs- 57 average- 16 wickets
Rehan Afridi – 4 matches- 215 runs- 30.71 average
Sarmad Bhatti- 4 matches- 237 runs- 39.50 average
Imran Khan- 4 matches- 8 wickets- 2.56 economy rate
Best KHP vs NOR Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head To Head
KHP vs NOR Dream11 Team Prediction: Who will win the match
Both the teams are looking in great touch and this match will be an interesting contest. In their last head to head, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa defeated the Northern with ease and they are likely to win here as well.
Get All Fantasy Cricket Tips, Head-to-Head, and Grand League Team - Click Here