The next 1.21 update for Minecraft will include armadillos, which will allow you to manufacture customized armor for your dog, similar to that of wolves.
Nevertheless, it might be difficult to see these cute creatures because they are restricted to the savanna ecosystem. They also have low HP, making them rather fragile.
Breeding armadillos is crucial since it will guarantee that you never run out of scutes. Having stated that, let’s examine how to breed armadillos in Minecraft 1.21 at the moment.
How to Breed Armadillos In Minecraft
Follow the steps given below to breed armadillos in Minecraft.
- To breed these mobs in Minecraft, locate two adult armadillos and collect two spider eyes. Then, follow the instructions below:
- Make sure your hot bar is set to the spider eyes option. The armadillos will begin to approach you, much like other breedable mobs, as you will soon observe.
- Additionally, avoid running up close to the armadillos since this can frighten them and make them curl into a ball. They are unable to breed if they are rolled up because they will not take food. Other terrifying foes for armadillos include zombie groups and mounted players.
- Right-clicking them or using the secondary action button on them with spider eyes are both options if they are not curled up and are actively searching for the spider eyes in your hand.
- When you do that, you’ll see that the armadillos have gone into love mode as heart-shaped particles start to emerge above them.
- At this point, they will approach one another, and the baby armadillo will emerge.
- These adorable tiny creatures take a few minutes to mature, but if you give them extra spider eyes, they will mature more quickly.
- Before they can breed once more, the two bred armadillos will also need to calm down for a few minutes.