Krafton has finally launched the 2.9 version of PUBG Mobile. The most recent update celebrates the Frost Festival in the game and includes a ton of new features, events, and an intriguing themed mode called Frozen Kingdom.
Global players may download and install the 2.9 update straight from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, which are the digital stores accessible on their Android or iOS devices.
Users of Android devices who wish to obtain the APK for the 2.9 patch may also choose to utilize the APK download feature available on the official PUBG Mobile website.
How to download PUBG Mobile 2.9 Update on Android & iOS
It’s simple to get the most recent 2.9 version from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store (iOS).
- To install the latest PUBG Mobile 2.9 update on your iOS or Android device, go to the instructions provided below:
- On your smartphone, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. If not, access the shops by going to the official title’s website and clicking on the Play Store or App Store buttons.
- Type PUBG Mobile into the search bar. If not, go to the Games section and choose the appropriate search result, which is typically the first one.
- Depending on whether the game is available for your device, tap the “Install” or “Update” button. This will start your Android or iOS device’s download for the most recent PUBG Mobile 2.9 update.
- Grant access to the microphone and storage when requested.
- Use your social media login option to log in after installation.
- Open the “Download” area, download the extra files, and begin the game.
You may download the most recent PUBG Mobile 2.9 update to your computer by following the same steps if you’re using an emulator. But first, you need to set up a trustworthy Android emulator.