|Net Worth||$250 million|
|Born||3 August 1977|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth||Professional American Football|
|Last Updated||November 2021|
Tom Brady is a 44-year-old professional football player of the National Football League (NFL). He is currently associated with Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a quarterback. He dedicated 20 seasons of his career to creating a legacy with his former team, New England Patriots.
Considered the greatest quarterback of all time Brady won seven out of ten Super Bowls played for the Patriots, most by any player in the NFL history. In 2020, Brady ended his decade-long career with the Patriots switching to Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Tom Brady Net Worth
With a massive Net worth of $250 million, Tom Brady is listed on the Top 10 Richest NFL Players list. His entrepreneurial ventures and Football earnings contribute to his net worth. Brady’s net worth is expected to increase by at least $50 million by the end of the NFL 2021 season.
Tom Brady Salary
Currently, Brady is earning $30 million as an annual salary. His contract with the Buccaneers is worth $50 million and includes $11 million as an added bonus. By the end of his two years contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, he would have earned close to $280 million in salary.
Also Read: LaMelo Ball Net Worth 2021
Tom Brady Endorsements
Brady has earned over $150 million over the past years from his endorsements standalone. There are plenty of bands under his belt which he is associated with:
- Under Armour
- Molecule Mattresses
- Upper Deck
- IW Watches
- Aton Martin
- Tag Heuer
His deal with Under Amour includes a Brady line of athletic shoes.
Tom Brady Investments
- Brady started his venture of health and wellness as “TB12” in 2013.
- In 2016 he announced the launch of their peak performance website “TB12Sports.com” which features a curated TB12 regimen for users. Brady’s training regimen, equipment and merchandise are also available on the website.
- Futher the TB12 brand has expanded to gluten free,vegan and organic snack line and supplements for better health
- In 2016, Brady laid the foundation of his non-profit organisation The TB12 Foundation alongside Boston Private and Robert Paul Properties.
- TB12 Foundation has been actively involved in providing free post injury rehabilitation care and training to underprivelaged and young athletes.
- He is also launching his NFT venture as “Autograph”
- Drafted in the Round 6, #199 overall in 2000, he launched 199 Productions in 2020 to develop documentaries and TV shows.
- He became one of the high profile names to invest equity stakes in cryptocurrency trade platform FTX alongside his partner Gisele Bundchen.
Tom Brady Career Earnings
|New England Patriots (2000-2019)|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2020-2021)|
Tom Brady NFL Career Stats
|Pass Completion %||64.3|
Tom Brady Cars
The G.O.A.T of the NFL is not just known for collecting Super Bowl Rings but also has a massive fleet of luxurious cars. Most of the cars in his fleet bearing the registration plate as “TB12”.
|Bugatti Veyron Super Sport|
|2017 Aston Martin DB11||$212,000|
|2015 Rolls Royce Ghost||$324,000|
|2018 Limited Edition TB12 Aston Martin Vanquish S Volante||$359,950|
|2015 Ferrari M458-T||$230,000|
|2009 Audi R8||$165,000|
Tom Brady House
- Brady and her partner Gisele owned a 12,000 sq foot house spread across five acres in Brookline, Massachusetts which they sold for a whopping $39.5 million before moving to Tampa Bay.
- After moving to Tampa Bay, Brady’s family moved to a massive 30,000 sq foot mansion on Davis Island built for the infamous Yankees Hall of Fame, Derek Jeter.
- Reportedly, the couple bought a $17 million property on the Miami waterfront where they are planning to build their dream home.
Tom Brady Social Profiles
Tom Brady Personal Information
|Full Name||Thomas Edward Patrick Brady|
|Known As||Tom Brady|
|Birth Date||3 August 1977|
|Age||44 years old|
|Birth Place||San Mateo, California, U.S|
|Profession||American Football player (Quarterback)|
|Jersey Number||#12 (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight||102 kg (225lbs)|
|Parents||Father- Tom Brady Sr|
Mother- Galynn Patricia Brady
|Wife||Gisele Bundchen (m. 2009)|
|Children||John Edward Thomas Moynahan, Vivian Lake Brady, Benjamin Brady|
|High School||Junipero Serra High School, San Mateo|
|College||University of Michigan (1996–1999)|
|Last Updated||November 2021|
Tom Brady Awards
The greatest of all time in American football has successfully led his side ten Super Bowls winning seven out of them. While more of his achievements are as follows:
- Super Bowl Champion x7
- Super Bowl MVP x5
- NFL MVP x3 (2007, 2010, 2017)
- Bert Bell Award (2007)
- Most Career Wins (236)
- Most Career Touchdown Passes (606)
- National Champion (1997)
Tom Brady Affairs
- Tom Brady dated actress Bridget Moynahan from 2004-2006.The couple split up in December 2006 while Bridget was three months pregnant. Moynahan gave birth to Brady’s child John Edward Thomas Moynahan in August 2007 and gave her surname to him.
- In December 2006 Brady started dating brazilian model Gisele Bündchen. On February 2006 the couple got married in an intimate Catholic ceremony in Santa Monica, California.
- They were blessed with two children Benjamin in 2009 and Vivian in 2012.
Tom Brady Controversy
- In 2015, Brady was suspended by the league for four games following the deflate-gate controversy.
- In the Defategate controversy of NFL, Patriots quaterback, Tom Brady was accused of ordering the deflation of footballs used in the Patriots victory against the Indianapolis Colts in the 2014 AFC Championship game.
- In April 2016, Brady faced a fine of $235,294 for his role in deflate-gate and faced heated and negative comments from the media all over US.
Tom Brady Unkown Facts
- Brady met his wife, Gisele on a blind date set up by one of their mutual friends.
- According to his teammate Drew Bledsoe “He is terrible at skiing”.
- All the Brady siblings in the family have Professional sports scholarships.
- His wife,Gisele Bundchen, being a supermodel has a standalone net worth of $400 million of her own. Combined the couple’s net worth stands at a whopping $650 million.
- In 2014 Brady sold his Brentwood Mansion to Dr. Dre for $50 million for which he spent $30 million constructing it.
- Brady follows a strict TB12 method health regime which includes Transcendental meditation, yoga and an 80% alkaline 20% acidic diet.
- In 2020 he joined the “All-In Challenge” to help in raising $100 million funds for food security during COVID.
FAQ’s about Tom Brady
A. He is 44 years old as of 2021
A. His current salary with Buccaneers is approx $30 million/ year
A. 20th March 2020 to Tampa Bay Buccaneers