- Match: Lucknow Super Giants vs Gujarat Titans (LSG vs GT)
- Date- 10th May 2022
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 29℃
Lucknow Super Giants vs Gujarat Titans (LSG vs GT) Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the LSG vs GT Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. Gujarat Titans will battle against Lucknow Super Giants in the 57th match of the TATA IPL, 2022 on Tuesday, 10 May 2022 at the Pune Stadium. Keep on reading for more information on the LSG vs. GT game.
Lucknow Super Giants are one win away from sealing their playoff berth of playoff and probably their official stamp for a top 2 finish. They are in unbelievable form at the moment and have won 4 matches on the trot and all of them have come while defending. Lucknow completely looks unbeatable at the moment and would want to seal their berth early and rest a few key players in coming matches. However, it will be a match of revenge for Lucknow as Gujarat gave them the tournament’s first defeat in their inaugural match.
Gujarat has now lost two games consecutively and there might be little sign of tension in their dugout as they don’t have the best run rate and the remaining matches are against tough teams. Gujarat is also one win away from clinching a spot in the playoffs but would need to be on top of the game if they want to defeat Lucknow. For Gujarat, their bowling needs to step up and roll back to its top form.
There will be a clash of leaders in this game and the team which will win the game is likely to finish at the top of the league. Considering the recent form of Lucknow Super Giants, they are big favorites for this game.
Top Batsmen for LSG vs GT
- Shubhman Gill (GT)- 10 Matches, 321 runs at 140 strike rate (last 10 games)
- Hardik Pandya (GT)– 9 Matches, 300 runs at 136 strike rate (this season)
- KL Rahul (LSG)- 10 Matches, 451 runs at 145 strike rate (this season)
- Quinton de Kock (LSG)- 10 Matches, 337 runs at 141 strike rate (this season)
Top Bowlers for LSG vs GT
- Avesh Khan (LSG)- 8 Matches, 13 wickets at 8.03 economy (This season)
- Jason Holder (LSG)- 9 Matches, 12 wickets at 9.30 economy (this season)
- Mohammed Shami (GT)- 10 Matches, 12 wickets at 8.50 economy (last 10 games)
- Lockie Ferguson (GT)- 10 Matches, 12 wickets at 9.23 economy (last 10 games)
LSG vs GT Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If LSG bats first
- First Innings score prediction- LSG is expected to score 170
- Result prediction- LSG will win the match by 10 runs.
Scenario 2- If GT bats first
- First Innings score prediction- GT is expected to score 160
- Result prediction- GT will win the match by 4 runs.
LSG vs GT Today Match Prediction, IPL 2022, Who Will Win the Match?
LSG to win
Lucknow Super Giants are at top of their form at the moment and are running fast in the last 4 games after shifting to fourth gear in the crucial stage of the tournament. In every game, they have found new heroes in the last game, it was Stoinis and de Kock who led the charge. They also have the most lethal attack in bowling and are clear favorites for this clash at their biggest hunting ground.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
- Yash Dayal might return if he is fit in place of Pradeep.
- Lucknow Super Giants is expected to retain the same eleven
LSG vs GT Probable Playing 11
LSG Playing XI
KL Rahul (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Ayush Badoni, Jason Holder, Krunal Pandya, Chameera, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohsin Khan
GT Playing XI
Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill, Sai Sudharsan, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Alzarri Joseph, Pradeep Sangwan/ Yash Dayal, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami
Squad for LSG vs GT, Match 57, IPL 2022
Lucknow Super Giants:
KL Rahul (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Manish Pandey, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Ayush Badoni, Jason Holder, Krunal Pandya, Dushmantha Chameera, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Shahbaz Nadeem, Manan Vohra, Kyle Mayers, Evin Lewis, Ankit Rajpoot, Andrew Tye, Mohsin Khan, Karan Sharma, Mayank Yadav, Krishnappa Gowtham
Matthew Wade (wk), Shubman Gill, Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Abhinav Manohar, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami, Yash Dayal, Wriddhiman Saha, Pradeep Sangwan, Varun Aaron, Jayant Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Alzarri Joseph, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Dominic Drakes, Noor Ahmad, Darshan Nalkande, Sai Sudharsan