In Free Fire, the Unicorn Top-Up has begun, bringing forth items with a unicorn theme.
As usual, in order to unlock the free goodies inside the Free Fire game, players must buy a certain amount of diamonds.
During this event, a free Katana skin, the Gloo Wall skin, and the Magical Mane bundle are among the premium items accessible.
The recently launched event will last for a few weeks, and players can buy diamonds to fulfill the requirements if they want to be eligible for the applicable rewards.
Free Fire Unicorn Top-Up event
Beginning on October 22, 2023, and lasting until November 10, 2023, the Unicorn Top-Up event will be available in Free Fire.
The rewards are excellent and are given out free to players who top off a certain amount of diamonds in the game.
The conditions that the creators have established for the event are as follows:
- Top-up 100 diamonds in the game: Get free Katana – Miraculous
- Top-up 300 diamonds in the game: Get free Magical Mane (Head)
- Top-up 500 diamonds in the game: Get free Gloo Wall – Miraculous
- Top-up 700 diamonds in the game: Get free Magical Mane (Shoes)
- Top-up 1000 diamonds in the game: Get free Magical Mane (Top)
- Top-up 1500 diamonds in the game: Get free Magical Mane (Mask)
How to obtain the rewards
The steps you can take to buy diamonds in Free Fire and obtain the benefits offered by the Unicorn Top-Up event are listed below:
- Launch Free Fire on your smartphone to begin.
- To access the in-game top-up center after the game has launched, click on the diamond icon at the top of the screen.
- Depending on your needs, choose from the several top-up options that will show.
The various choices you will see are as follows:
- ₹80 – 100 diamonds
- ₹240 – 310 diamonds
- ₹400 – 520 diamonds
- ₹800 – 1060 diamonds
- ₹1600 – 2180 diamonds
- ₹4000 – 5600 diamonds
- You can redeem the top-up event rewards after making the purchase.
- Go to the Unicorn Top-Up event and select the Claim option next to the rewards.
- After receiving the rewards, you can equip them in-game using the Vault section.
Also Read: Top 5 Tips To Master Sniping In BGMI