Triple H. A name that puts different tastes in different people’s mouths. Some think he is the worst human ever, some think he is a role model, some think he is a fantastic professional wrestler, some think he is a backstage politician, some say he was greedy, some say he is a giver. One thing is always for sure regarding this man. The change in the professional wrestling business from past to now holds some of the shares of Paul Levesque.
A great worker who learned this craft under Killer Kowalski and took baby steps in WCW to moving steps forward joining WWF became the key figure of the current state of the company. He is alleged of a lot in this business but he always had something to back up whether it was his talent or his knowledge of the wrestling business. The forefather of NXT was once considered to get blackballed from business and now he is an EVP of the world’s financially largest Pro Wrestling company.
A journey that’s full of ups and down with the final destination being the achievements and a polarizing career that is a great example for anyone to know how to handle controversy.
|Net Worth||$150 Million|
|Born||Nashua, New Hampsihre|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth||Professional Wrestling, Movies, Television, EVP of WWE|
Triple H Net Worth
Triple H net worth, as of 2021, is estimated to be around $17 million. He earns around $2.5 million annually from WWE. He not only earns as a part-time wrestler but also receives a salary for being WWE’s Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President of Talents and Live Events.
Triple H Relationship Status
Triple H is married to WWE’s Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon. She is the daughter of WWE’s CEO and Chairman Vince McMahon. The couple got married way back in 2003. They have three daughters – Aurora Rose, Murphy Claire, and Vaughn Evelyn Levesque.
Also Check: Aakash Chopra Net Worth 2022
Triple H Residential Profile
So it is no surprise that they splashed out on a huge house that boasts an outdoor swimming pool, private gated entrance, and a home-built gymnasium – although it has been claimed they are now looking for a new one.
The mansion, worth in the region of £25million, has six bedrooms and a sauna, so there’s plenty of space to relax when high-profile guests stay over.
Connecticut’s version of the millionaires’ row appears likely to produce the next generation of WWE superstars.
McMahon’s three-story mansion has nine bathrooms, a gym, and a guest room.
The home is surrounded by tall trees and open spaces.
Behind the property, a back door from Vince and his wife Linda’s leads to not one but two large gardens on either side of a corridor, with one including a swimming pool.
Also Check: Shane Warne Net Worth 2022
Triple H Car Collection
|Rolls Royce Phantom||$450,000|
|Mercedes Benz SL Class||$112,000|
|BMW 7 Series: 760 LI M Sports||$160,000|
Appearances in Movies and TV
|2014||Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery|
|2014||WWE Power Series|
|2016||Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon|
|2017||Surf’s Up 2: WaveMania|
|1998||The Drew Carey Show|
|2005||The Bernie Mac Show|
Triple H Career Statistics
|Total Singles Matches||1279|
|Total Singles Wins||679|
|Total Singles Loss||515|
|Total Singles Draws||53|
|Total World Titles||14|
|Most Matches with 1 opponent||Randy Orton (233)|
|Least Matches with 1 opponent||Yoshi Tatsu (1)|
|WrestleMania Main Events||7|
|WrestleMania W/L Record||10 Wins – 13 Losses|
|SummerSlam W/L Record||8 Wins – 5 Losses|
|Survivor Series W/L Record||4 Wins – 8 Losses – 1 Draw|
|Royal Rumble W/L Record||5 Wins – 10 Losses – 1 Draw|
Triple H Career Accomplishments
- 3x WWE Tag Team Champion
- 2x European Champion
- 5x Intercontinental Champion
- 1997 King of the Ring Winner
- 2x Royal Rumble Winner
- 7th Triple Crown Campion (Old Format)
- 2nd Grand Slam Champion
- 3x Slammy Award Winner
- WWE Hall of Famer
- 14x World Heavyweight Champion
Controversies of Tiple H
- Triple H married WWE chairman Vince McMahon’s daughter, Stephanie McMahon, in 2003. Fans, however, believe that this move by HHH was driven more by the lust of power than by real love.
- A bunch of wrestlers have accused Triple H of favoring his friends when it comes to giving a story-line push or a title-run. He has also been alleged of always keeping himself in the limelight even if it comes at the expense of more-deserving wrestlers.
Also Check: Andy Ruiz Jr. Net Worth
- As a child, Triple H was obsessed with wrestlers and wanted to look like them. As a result, he started body-building at a tender age of 14. He soon began participating in numerous body-building competitions and was crowned Teenage Mr. New Hampshire in 1988 at the age of 19.
- In 2014, Levesque along with his wife Stephanie created the “Connor’s Cure” cancer fund in honor of Connor “The Crusher” Michalek, a WWE fan who died of cancer at the age of eight.
- Talents like John Cena and Edge have admitted that Triple H, at one point of time, wanted them to be fired.
- Triple H has suffered as many as 3 career threatening injuries in his career, but he has miraculously recovered from all of them in a span of few weeks.
- Unlike other wrestlers, Hunter had a terrible run at the WCW, to the extent that he could hardly manage a year at the promotion.
- At WrestleMania 12, The Ultimate Warrior took only 100 seconds to defeat Hunter Hearst Helmsley, modern day Triple HHH.
FAQ’s about Triple H
Motorhead and Metallica
3 Daughters. Vaughn Evelyn, Murphy Claire, Aurora Rose.
Watching Basketball and American Football
Joanie Laurer (a.k.a. Chyna)
- Michael Buffer Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family
- Dennis Schröder Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family
- Andre Drummond Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family
- Alex Caruso Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family